Charles leroy Liffick's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"On 911 I was flying as a B-737 Captain for America West Airlines which is now U.S. A…"

Charles leroy Liffick replied Sep 11, 2013 to If you are a truther about 911 check in here

38 Sep 22, 2013

""

Charles leroy Liffick replied Jul 24, 2013 to Does anyone know the true condition of our country's liberty and the true nature of our enemies = the beast destroying this country?

34 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by margie reynolds

"Smoke and mirrors. It's taken them 50 years to get this far so patience is their vir…"

Charles leroy Liffick replied Mar 19, 2013 to Assault weapons ban likely won’t be included in Senate gun bill

16 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Snowman8wa

"NO YES"

Charles leroy Liffick replied Feb 9, 2013 to Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

274 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Chris Senior

"I'm in, if you want me"

Charles leroy Liffick replied Nov 9, 2012 to I have created a private group for PFA Veterans and All who have served

265 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Good idea, We are the only, true media left."

Charles leroy Liffick replied Oct 30, 2012 to A Suggestion by Robert D. Jones, LTC, USAF (Ret) For We the People / Black Ribbon Campaign

15 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Cathy Gardino

"I would go with that Twana. One thing I know for sure is that Sandy will certainly h…"

Charles leroy Liffick replied Oct 30, 2012 to Knowing Hussein Obama and his ilk, I can see him making an executive order (maybe Friday night) putting an extension on the elections. He can not win the election without those votes.

19 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Marc Goldstone

"Twana, thanks for your commitment. Our work is too important not to continue. A lot…"

Charles leroy Liffick replied Oct 15, 2012 to Important Information & Question for all PFA Members

75 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Sue Shehan

"Richard, go with God, We will never give up the fight."

Charles leroy Liffick replied Aug 5, 2012 to Today, the United States of America lost a great warrior for God and country. Richard Van Waes, a US Navy veteran and Founder of Veteran Defenders of America

12 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

"So Dennis, as an active Tea Party Member I would like some proof that these groups a…"

Charles leroy Liffick replied Jul 28, 2012 to Why is this happening in the year 2012

24 Jul 29, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service