Constitutional Emergency

Julie Ann tyra's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I read an article yesterday that Verizon will be editing emails that have hyperlinks…"

Julie Ann tyra replied Nov 7, 2015 to INTERNET CENSORSHIP IS HERE! .......By Michael Connelly

53 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"Thank you very much.im splitting my brain trying to figure what to do.. Sleep well"

Julie Ann tyra replied Jun 6, 2015 to D-Day; June 6th, 1944

15 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"I don't remember how to start a new conversation so I'll just post it here. Does any…"

Julie Ann tyra replied Jun 6, 2015 to D-Day; June 6th, 1944

15 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Obama sees the United States as the root of all evil in this world. He is of the opi…"

Julie Ann tyra replied Apr 24, 2015 to Is Obama Pushing for a Civil War?

171 May 2, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"OBAMA TOLD US HE STANDS WITH THE MUSLIMS, DID ANYONE THINK TO HAVE HIM CLAIRFY WHAT…"

Julie Ann tyra replied Feb 16, 2015 to Top general: 'Islamists embedded in White House?'

183 Jan 27
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"COL RILEY, in your opinion will the Military get their act together and take over go…"

Julie Ann tyra replied Aug 10, 2014 to My Thoughts................On ISIS

244 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"OBAMA MUST BE ARRESTED HE IS A DANGER TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE !! He and his mob are a…"

Julie Ann tyra replied Jun 30, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"I'm ok with this, when I read the caption I thought it was going to be a suggestion…"

Julie Ann tyra replied Jun 28, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"He was vetted by Nancy PELOSI ..... That should give you something to work with."

Julie Ann tyra replied Jun 15, 2014 to Obama is mentally and emotionally incapable of making the right decisions for America.

77 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Paul Wade

"Obama is a mimic .... He took acting classes while someone sat in on his classes. I…"

Julie Ann tyra replied Jun 13, 2014 to Obama is mentally and emotionally incapable of making the right decisions for America.

77 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Paul Wade

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service