Constitutional Emergency

Joyce Romano's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Dr. Carson said that everyone has the right to arms.  But he thinks semi-automatic w…"

Joyce Romano replied Jun 21, 2013 to Dr. Ben Carson Drops Medicine, Enters Political Arena

32 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

"Run  as Senator from California!  Save us!"

Joyce Romano replied Jun 21, 2013 to Dr. Ben Carson Drops Medicine, Enters Political Arena

32 Jun 25, 2013

"All I can say is DEAR GOD!"

Joyce Romano replied Apr 30, 2013 to COMING SOON TO CHICAGO: Islamic Female Genital Mutilation

25 May 30, 2013
Reply by Manuel Lombas

"I love him."

Joyce Romano replied Mar 30, 2013 to Marine Gen. James Mattis - forced out by Obama

29 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"We understand your concern boys, being at war with terrorists and all.  But prioriti…"

Joyce Romano replied Mar 25, 2013 to U.S. Marines rattled by bullet shortage

17 Mar 28, 2013

"No...most people won't comply.  Who is going to give up their God given right to lif…"

Joyce Romano replied Feb 24, 2013 to Family fights back when 3 gunmen storm their home; one intruder shot

15 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by American ME!

"Well so much for those "Oathkeepers" in NM...until I hear the shot heard 'round the…"

Joyce Romano replied Feb 3, 2013 to DHS Raids Gun Collector – Confiscates Nearly 1,500 Guns – No Charges Filed

17 Feb 6, 2013

"They words started out all black (see previous version above), but the words over th…"

Joyce Romano replied Feb 1, 2013 to PFA Needs a Logo for Patches - Call out to all members to help design this and then choose/vote on which one to use

90 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Roy Otterman

"Clois, I tried the blue, but it didn't stand out enough.  But I did move it down as…"

Joyce Romano replied Jan 31, 2013 to PFA Needs a Logo for Patches - Call out to all members to help design this and then choose/vote on which one to use

90 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Roy Otterman

"You need to do that kind of text in Adobe Illustrator. You can try curving text in P…"

Joyce Romano replied Jan 31, 2013 to PFA Needs a Logo for Patches - Call out to all members to help design this and then choose/vote on which one to use

90 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Roy Otterman

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service