Constitutional Emergency

Dianna Zerbe's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (183) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you sir for your fine service for this great land. My husband is retired from…"

Dianna Zerbe replied Dec 7, 2014 to Open Letter to the Reverend Al Sharpton from Senior Chief Geoff Ross USN (ret)

70 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Frederic Charles Hilnbrand

"God bless this young man. I ask Jesus to cover him with His blood and keep him and h…"

Dianna Zerbe replied Dec 31, 2013 to "Do Not Engage" Is Killing Our Soldiers & Ruining Their Lives

34 May 11, 2014
Reply by Nicholas Parisi

"Praise God! we've got to open our eyes and ears and take our beloved country back fo…"

Dianna Zerbe replied Dec 31, 2013 to When Muslims Behead Christians, Don’t Complain

46 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by RICHARD DAVID SANDERS

"Merry Christmas! God bless you! Jesus loves you and I love you too!"

Dianna Zerbe replied Dec 23, 2013 to PFA / Constitutional Emergency New Direction and New Leadership

43 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Louise Barnes

"Lord help us JESUS! Keep your guns and know how to use them! It's gonna get real ugl…"

Dianna Zerbe replied Dec 17, 2013 to Eyewitness to Hitler Warns Americans: "Keep Your guns. Keep your guns and buy more guns"

13 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Merle Preedom

"Lord help us JESUS! that's all I can say! Lord help us JESUS!"

Dianna Zerbe replied Dec 13, 2013 to CAIR Intimidates Opponents With New Tactic: 'Lawfare'

22 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"Lord help us JESUS! WE need to call out to JESUS for help! We NEED JESUS and we need…"

Dianna Zerbe replied Dec 10, 2013 to Christians Are Being Burned Alive, Beheaded, Crucified, Tortured To Death & Imprisoned

10 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

"I can't believe this woman is the wife of a retired Air Force Officer. Where does sh…"

Dianna Zerbe replied Dec 10, 2013 to Senator Ayotte response on military purge

32 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"Praise God! that's so very true! if obama's lips are moving he's lying!"

Dianna Zerbe replied Dec 9, 2013 to OBAMA - LIAR IN CHIEF.........America has faced no greater threat to freedom and liberty!

10 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

"Lord help us JESUS! God bless our soldiers and give them strength and guidance."

Dianna Zerbe replied Dec 8, 2013 to Why you see the Riff of military leaders and what is left. You wanted to know the mind set.... here it is.

16 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Old Rooster

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service