Constitutional Emergency

Mike Travis's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (225) Replies Latest Activity

"Col. Riley, I add my prayers that you and your family will be at peace knowing she i…"

Mike Travis replied May 22 to Subject: Col. Harry G. Riley's Loss (U.S. Army, Ret.)

47 May 29
Reply by Michael Lee Pemberton

"Lee, you are dead on correct. Too bad no one in government cares about that little p…"

Mike Travis replied Jan 9 to LET ME REPEAT, "OBAMA, THE MOST SINISTER, EVIL ENEMY AMERICA HAS EVER DEFEATED...."

47 Jan 29
Reply by Patricia Badish

"Bonnie, there is no specific law banning islime.  There is however, a law called the…"

Mike Travis replied Dec 4, 2016 to It is time!

10 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Mike Travis

"This issue is a deal maker or breaker, the latter if he picks someone who is not fir…"

Mike Travis replied Dec 4, 2016 to ONE OF THE MOST CRITICAL DECISIONS FACING PRESIDENT TRUMP...he must not get this wrong.

42 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Rooster, I LOVE the idea of a "Government Janitorial Service". It perfectly describe…"

Mike Travis replied Dec 1, 2016 to It is time!

10 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Mike Travis

"Micha"

Mike Travis replied Nov 22, 2016 to Jamie Glazov Moment...........A Real Threat From The Muslim Brotherhood.........

42 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"Jerel, I believe you are absolutely correct that islime was inspired by Lucifer.  It…"

Mike Travis replied Nov 21, 2016 to Jamie Glazov Moment...........A Real Threat From The Muslim Brotherhood.........

42 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"Jerel, I am confident you would agree that the muslime brotherhood, may pig feces be…"

Mike Travis replied Nov 20, 2016 to Jamie Glazov Moment...........A Real Threat From The Muslim Brotherhood.........

42 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"Amen COL!"

Mike Travis replied Nov 12, 2016 to God bless our Veterans this day and every day, as we honor sacrifices of warriors and families. ---

8 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Lowell J Mix

"Rooster, Sadly I have to agree with you based on the evidence of massive voter fraud…"

Mike Travis replied Oct 20, 2016 to Al Gore - "I Am Very Troubled By Stories Of [A Rigged Election]... Entire Country Ought To Take It Seriously"

45 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service