Larry V. Biggar's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"So Twana, I guess it's gonna be this ol' disabled vet to have the balls to DO someth…"

Larry V. Biggar replied Mar 10, 2012 to Once Non-Muslims Have Awakened, Then What?

83 Mar 17, 2012

"So I guess, until the militias and other supposedly all American groups. Actually wa…"

Larry V. Biggar replied Mar 10, 2012 to Once Non-Muslims Have Awakened, Then What?

83 Mar 17, 2012

"But Ken, as Jesus spoke. No one knows the day or the hour. Only our Father God knows…"

Larry V. Biggar replied Feb 25, 2012 to Warning: Awake ye Christians

20 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Ray

"The ONLY purpose for going to a "church" is to hear about and accept Jesus as savior…"

Larry V. Biggar replied Feb 25, 2012 to Warning: Awake ye Christians

20 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Ray

"Facebook is a forum that the Gov. uses to spy on us! Why would anyone want to let mo…"

Larry V. Biggar replied Feb 25, 2012 to STOP CONGRESS FROM COMING BACK INTO SESSION

1 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Larry V. Biggar

"Hi Gringo! Appreciate your endeavor of trying to reach our young America! As cost go…"

Larry V. Biggar replied Feb 21, 2012 to QUESTION FOR PATRIOTS

128 Jun 19, 2012

"Twana, as you know. I've been trying to rouse support for a year or more. To come to…"

Larry V. Biggar replied Feb 19, 2012 to QUESTION FOR PATRIOTS

128 Jun 19, 2012

"Ray, i can't say thank you enough for your note here! I used to hear Lindsey from ti…"

Larry V. Biggar replied Jan 20, 2012 to Grave Danger

85 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by ROBERT R. SEWELL

"Hi Pat and Bob Russell. I appreciate you two! To let me know that there are vets who…"

Larry V. Biggar replied Jan 18, 2012 to Our Women Are Not Dinner Plates

30 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

"Hi Keith! After finding that only two people wants to stand up for the ideals of Ame…"

Larry V. Biggar replied Jan 17, 2012 to Our Women Are Not Dinner Plates

30 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service