Constitutional Emergency

Aldo Laghi's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Marvin i will be attending friday's meetings  probably flying in thursday and leavin…"

Aldo Laghi replied Apr 7, 2013 to PFA Spring Face to Face Meeting in Arkansas

34 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Aldo Laghi

"we have a factory in florida which we opened in 1993 but florida has changed alot in…"

Aldo Laghi replied Apr 4, 2013 to HiViz intends to follow Magpul's example, leave Colorado

6 Apr 5, 2013

"my kind of guy"

Aldo Laghi replied Mar 30, 2013 to Marine Gen. James Mattis - forced out by Obama

29 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Brian A. Rich

"amazon has a number of good books on this matter  "

Aldo Laghi replied Mar 29, 2013 to Ramblings from a cold war warrior

8 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by James A. Greenough

"civil war sounds good to me actually. We need to face it sooner or later anyway, the…"

Aldo Laghi replied Feb 7, 2013 to Is Obama Pushing for a Civil War?

53 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Bob DeMitry

"perhaps the iranians will do us a favor and nuke NYC and Washington DC if the korean…"

Aldo Laghi replied Feb 2, 2013 to Decorated Combat Veteran Arrested In New York: Charged With 5 Felonies For Possession of AR Magazines

31 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

"I am afraid that we'll end up like South Africa in no time at all. The whites by 199…"

Aldo Laghi replied Jan 1, 2013 to America's Founding Fathers Knew This Day Would Come

16 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by gary kaalberg

"i am starting to like the russians"

Aldo Laghi replied Dec 27, 2012 to Russia attack: N Ossetia Muslim leader shot dead

20 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Ed Watts

"i hope that the lawsuits  bankrupts the County and the individuals that are responsi…"

Aldo Laghi replied Dec 20, 2012 to ‘Violated’: Women Subjected to ‘Roadside Body Cavity Search’ During Routine Traffic Stop (And Dash Cam Caught It All)

20 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Ed Watts

"hang them by the neck"

Aldo Laghi replied Nov 21, 2012 to Offensive photo taken at Arlington National Cemetery prompts Internet firestorm

32 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Terry Bishop

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service