Constitutional Emergency

Michael K. McCloud's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

" I'd  wonder, instead Ed, how it is that the ' exsteamed ' Principal Tony ( Antonio…"

Michael K. McCloud replied May 1, 2013 to Outrage as high school recites Pledge in Arabic saying 'One Nation Under Allah'

27 May 2, 2013
Reply by E. A. (Joe) Brack Jr.

"You are right Allen. There is no Constitutional provision for the Dept of Education.…"

Michael K. McCloud replied Apr 12, 2013 to Wis. 8th Grade Crossword Puzzle Definitions: Conservatism = ‘Restricting Personal Freedoms,’ Liberalism = ‘Personal Freedom for Everyone’

14 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

" Well, looks like ol Herman Munster's still alive & well foolin' the crowds with…"

Michael K. McCloud replied Mar 26, 2013 to Secretary of State John Kerry demonstrates why Huma Abedin’s background mattered

16 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Ronald Christopher

" Hi Twana, Sorry it took me awhile to get back to this one, but I'll join in with th…"

Michael K. McCloud replied Mar 12, 2013 to Update on the little man who's been keeping my heart full and hours busy

32 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

"Way to go there doofus ! Spend your $$ 2 ways; protesting & supporting ' nasty o…"

Michael K. McCloud replied Mar 10, 2013 to MARK KELLY (GIFFORDS HUSBAND) BUYS AR15

23 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by gary kaalberg

" Denise, I like the allegory of Lurch, with kerry ! I s'pose there are many such tha…"

Michael K. McCloud replied Feb 23, 2013 to Obama Fires 20,000 Marines, But Sends $700 Million to Palestinian Terrorists

9 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

"The Mayor did an admirable thing here, by not only Thanking the Vet for his service,…"

Michael K. McCloud replied Feb 1, 2013 to Washington city councilman walks out on council meeting because of citizen with CCW

25 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Craig Ross Young

" What the heck is this load ? Are we back in Nottingham ? Has Duke Baby Beau  ass-um…"

Michael K. McCloud replied Jan 25, 2013 to Sheriffs Bushwhacked in Delaware

54 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Robinson

"  Only one word here, from a veteran, will do. That word is ; ' EXACTLY '. ( Further…"

Michael K. McCloud replied Jan 3, 2013 to Pravda: Americans Never Give Up Your Guns

7 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Wendy Williams

"Edie, Please speak to the rural residents of California, & to the many thousands…"

Michael K. McCloud replied Jan 1, 2013 to Well here is what Diane Fienstein is submitting in January, 2013

29 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Bruce K. Brown

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service