John Snowdy's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"After reading these words there is little doubt in my mind that we have a wanna be d…"

John Snowdy replied Jan 4, 2011 to LAKIN - Prison Diaries

39 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindy

"I'll give him the definition of "Under God".   America was founded by Christians for…"

John Snowdy replied Dec 29, 2010 to Massachusetts School Issues Permission Slips for Pledge of Allegiance

17 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by John Snowdy

"This is the kind of thing that must happen daily... Conservative groups taking a sta…"

John Snowdy replied Dec 29, 2010 to Biggest conservative names bidding goodbye to CPAC

22 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Sue

"It might not go anywhere since they all seem to be in it together (The Court and the…"

John Snowdy replied Dec 3, 2010 to Government Officials Have Been Officially Served "CIA COLUMBIA OBAMA Sedition & Treason Trial" Documents

65 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Willie Eberlein (OATH KEEPER)

"The only person capable is the one who is following God. America needs Godly leaders…"

John Snowdy replied Nov 30, 2010 to WHO WILL LEAD AMERICA BACK TO VICTORY?

97 Dec 6, 2010

"I'm holding my breath!! Like a house of cards, everything would come crumbling down…"

John Snowdy replied Nov 24, 2010 to OBAMA THE FRAUD, USURPER - Will The US Supreme Court Act On The Merits?

146 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Harry Riley

"Thomas, One more step you need to add and in my opinion the most important...PRAY…"

John Snowdy replied Nov 11, 2010 to 2010 Elections: Where To Go From Here

6 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"1) PRAY- Prayer is absolutely the most important and effective thing we can do. We n…"

John Snowdy replied May 13, 2009 to What are we willing to do to take our country back?

94 May 15, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

"PEBO cares more about exalting Americas enemies then America itself www.saveyourcou…"

John Snowdy replied May 11, 2009 to Irony or True Intent

53 May 11, 2009
Reply by Twana Blevins

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service