Constitutional Emergency

Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"From 1960 to 1965, my Husband and I lived in Japan and Okinawa where he served in th…"

Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes replied Feb 9, 2017 to DIRT-BAG MCCAIN....Senator John McCain 1st to hide behind Obama’s Citizenship

59 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Sandra Louise Schnabel

"Tish, I took the liberty of copying this to my page!  I hope you don't mind!  If thi…"

Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes replied May 10, 2016 to SHOCKING BUT PLAUSIBLE INFORMATION....PLEASE READ THE FINAL PARAGRAPH

152 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"WE MUST HAVE AN ORDERLY COUP! Our military are equipped and trained to run a Conquer…"

Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes replied May 9, 2016 to SHOCKING BUT PLAUSIBLE INFORMATION....PLEASE READ THE FINAL PARAGRAPH

152 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Linda LaPorta

"Man, WAYNE ALLEN ROOT, You is good with words!  ABSOLUTELY, TEETOTALLY CORRECT, Sir!…"

Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes replied Nov 30, 2015 to Donald Trump's mouth is a nuclear weapon.....by Wayne Allyn Root

196 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Stan Stanfield

"Muslims are rife throughout our Department of Defense... our military.... our govern…"

Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes replied Jul 5, 2013 to “Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society.” –Aristotle

13 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

" These figures are as of 2010! • 1. $14 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent eac…"

Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes replied Feb 2, 2013 to Even worse, Skokie School District 68 has added Eid ul Adha as a day off, dropping Veterans Day as a holiday … so they can celebrate an Islamic holiday.

31 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Dianna Zerbe

" You will get rid of most muslims in the United States when you deport all ILLEGAL I…"

Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes replied Feb 2, 2013 to Even worse, Skokie School District 68 has added Eid ul Adha as a day off, dropping Veterans Day as a holiday … so they can celebrate an Islamic holiday.

31 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Dianna Zerbe

"Obama's goal is to make us a MUSLIM CALIPHATE with SHARIA LAW!  I am convinced that…"

Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes replied Dec 28, 2012 to MEGA MOSQUES: An epidemic of mosque infestation in neighborhoods virtually devoid of Muslims

11 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes

"I believe that Obama hates the U. S. Military! I believe that he feels threatened by…"

Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes replied Dec 22, 2012 to First USA Politician to Call for the Discharge of All Muslims from the Military

31 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"The most dangerous part of this election is SMARTMATIC/Hugo Chavez part in the proce…"

Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes replied Oct 26, 2012 to DISGRACEFUL! The Obama Regime’s abhorrent treatment of the family of a former Navy SEAL killed in Benghazi

21 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by American ME!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service