Constitutional Emergency

Jeffrey Grimes's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"So what is it, exactly, that we are waiting for? I STILL do not understand why we ha…"

Jeffrey Grimes replied Mar 24, 2016 to IT'S TRUMP OR AMERICA GOES TO THE GRAVEYARD...It's that critical, a personal observationl!!!

219 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by MICHAEL P HENNESY

"It honestly should have been done long ago. The issue with these political candidate…"

Jeffrey Grimes replied Mar 23, 2016 to IT'S TRUMP OR AMERICA GOES TO THE GRAVEYARD...It's that critical, a personal observationl!!!

219 Apr 19, 2016

"WRONG. Cruz has been outed for, among other things, supporting illegal amnesty. He C…"

Jeffrey Grimes replied Mar 23, 2016 to IT'S TRUMP OR AMERICA GOES TO THE GRAVEYARD...It's that critical, a personal observationl!!!

219 Apr 19, 2016

"Or we could, you know... actually utilize the Second Amendment?"

219 Apr 19, 2016

"On my end, they are known for cowering behind sign wavers and computer monitors. I h…"

Jeffrey Grimes replied Mar 22, 2016 to AMERICA UNDER SIEGE........BRUSSELS UNDER SIEGE....THE WORLD IS UNDER SIEGE......STOP THE INVADERS AND DO IT NOW! TRUMP IS CORRECT!

162 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Henry Hoskison

"Destined to FAIL!? THEN YOU FOOLS AND COWARDS WONDER WHY OUR COUNTRY HAS GONE TO SHI…"

Jeffrey Grimes replied Mar 22, 2016 to AMERICA UNDER SIEGE........BRUSSELS UNDER SIEGE....THE WORLD IS UNDER SIEGE......STOP THE INVADERS AND DO IT NOW! TRUMP IS CORRECT!

162 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Henry Hoskison

"You want to stop them? Then send the militia to DROP THEM AT THE BORDER. Hunt them d…"

162 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Henry Hoskison

"It's simple, yet seemingly lost on so many: We have the Second Amendment for a reaso…"

Jeffrey Grimes replied Dec 23, 2015 to TED CRUZ IS IN THE US SENATE ILLEGALLY?......Not to mention failure to meet "natural birth citizenship" for presidential status

56 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Patricia Anderson

"We COULD if we had the gumption and back bone to strike first. However, I do believe…"

Jeffrey Grimes replied Apr 30, 2015 to Is Obama Pushing for a Civil War?

171 May 2, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"We identified this problem long ago, I thought. So, what is our solution other than…"

Jeffrey Grimes replied Mar 14, 2015 to OBAMA'S PLAN FOR A FASCIST AMERICA

98 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Janice Novak-Voeltzke

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service