Constitutional Emergency

Dann Gravett's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Consider that factoid for a minute.   Our industrial capacity has time and time agai…"

Dann Gravett replied Jan 15, 2013 to Americans Buy Enough Guns in Last Two Months to Outfit the Entire Chinese and Indian Armies

29 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"Ignore this opportunity to conceed your rights and gain a pitance of money.   "

Dann Gravett replied Jan 15, 2013 to H.R. 226 "To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow a credit against tax for surrendering to authorities certain assault weapons."

11 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Wingy

"After fifty years of Sesame St. thinking, our unfortunate children, now adults, rely…"

Dann Gravett replied Jan 14, 2013 to A WORLD WITHOUT AMERICA - Obama's Goal...we cannot allow the #$%^&*% to succeed

17 Jan 23, 2013

"Does anyone remember that event in the Balkans?  What was it....oh, yeah....Sarejevo…"

Dann Gravett replied Jan 4, 2013 to Muslim Brotherhood in our federal government outed by Egyptian Magazine

10 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Pat Chadwell

"I thought the news carried stuff clearly indication Hilliary had left the hospital,…"

Dann Gravett replied Jan 4, 2013 to Obama Warned To Prepare For Hillary Clinton Death

38 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by IdahoConstitutionist

"There you go....the anti-gun lobby lost all perspective long ago with this kind of S…"

Dann Gravett replied Jan 4, 2013 to A RAPE LASTS 30 SECONDS??? DO YOU FIND THIS AD REPULSIVE???

103 Jan 8, 2013

""Train up achild in the way he should go and when he  dada dada ladida....you've hea…"

Dann Gravett replied Jan 4, 2013 to THE FIRST MUSLIM PRESIDENT..... no matter how much he denies it !!!!!!

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Clare Bailey

"Isn't this the digital age equivalent of Watergate?  I mean, we get "swatted" or inv…"

Dann Gravett replied Dec 31, 2012 to PFA and/or other Conservative Sties Being Reported by leftist as "Potential Risk" exists for spam, malware, spyware or a virus

37 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Len Miles

"I got in with zero problems, it would appear."

Dann Gravett replied Dec 31, 2012 to Is anyone else having a problem with this website running very slow and pulling up 404 error pages today?

91 Jan 3, 2013

"Most hunters I've ever met are law-abiding citizens, voters and tax payers.    That…"

Dann Gravett replied Dec 31, 2012 to URGENT> Nazi Alert

57 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service