Micki Burdin Parker's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"         This is ment to scare the crap out of us!           Terminator with No good…"

Micki Burdin Parker replied Mar 1, 2013 to I really am uncertain about posting this video

91 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Denise Baran

"Just think this person is proud to write this STUFF! It is hard to think if you ques…"

Micki Burdin Parker replied Feb 20, 2013 to This is what happens to kids thrown out to the wolves

26 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Kathleen S

"1. No. 2. Yes, WE can NOT Win through voting!!  We file our votes electronic that ar…"

Micki Burdin Parker replied Jan 29, 2013 to Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

274 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Chris Senior

"Our hearts and prayers are with them! Biggest Hugs from Texas!! Jamie and Micki Park…"

Micki Burdin Parker replied Dec 17, 2012 to Update on my nieces little man baby

18 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Wingy

"            Our family looked for a long time for a site like this one! Where it was…"

Micki Burdin Parker replied Dec 13, 2012 to After the election, PFA members decided to make PFA a closed site to public viewing

79 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Helen Louise Marcinak

"Your little one is very handsome!! Enjoy every second...do not rush anything! He wil…"

Micki Burdin Parker replied Dec 12, 2012 to This little guy is who has been keeping me busy

41 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"For Everyone with some pain concerns.             I can only say as for pain meds ..…"

Micki Burdin Parker replied Nov 18, 2012 to Medical Idea's

9 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Carol Condit

"I had started this discussion in the Vet.s forum. I was asked to move it so others w…"

Micki Burdin Parker replied Nov 15, 2012 to Medical Idea's

9 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Carol Condit

"Permalink Reply by Micki Burdin Parker on MondayDelete Kelp is also a vitamin that i…"

9 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Carol Condit

"Permalink Reply by LT Peter Shearer on Monday I would throw in a pack of Iodine pill…"

9 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Carol Condit

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service