Constitutional Emergency

Betsy Barnicle's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (243) Replies Latest Activity

"More accurately, it's a criminal coup, paid for by foreign sources. Textbook treason…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Nov 2, 2016 to CLINTONS COUP ON AMERICA AND US INTELLIGENCE COUNTER COUP ON NOV. 1ST!

306 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Judith M. Green

"This made me smile. I can hope."

Betsy Barnicle replied Oct 22, 2016 to TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAY PLEDGE TO PEOPLE OF AMERICA

24 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by John M Foley

"I thought Jamie Dimon was dead by now."

Betsy Barnicle replied Oct 19, 2016 to VALIDITY UNKNOWN -Hillary Clinton’s “Sudden Move” Of $1.8 Billion To Qatar Central Bank Stuns Financial World

11 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by thomas madison

"I hope you realize I was just pointing out the previous poster's bad logic; giving u…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Aug 6, 2016 to The assassination of Donald J. Trump (By Republican Traitors)

125 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Lee Vail

"Why fight? Just quit now."

Betsy Barnicle replied Aug 6, 2016 to The assassination of Donald J. Trump (By Republican Traitors)

125 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Lee Vail

"As an aside, don't forget that sometimes in these situations the government will coe…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Jun 11, 2016 to Short Update on Terry Trussell...........Share far and wide..........

163 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by JockPatriot

"Gary, you are so right. Please, everyone, get out of the old mindset of the old past…"

Betsy Barnicle replied May 8, 2016 to COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS"

171 May 20, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"The D.C. collusion has reached a maximum danger level; according to a friend, I just…"

Betsy Barnicle replied May 8, 2016 to COMMENTARY......"SUCH A TIME AS THIS"

171 May 20, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"You have Glenn Beck mostly to blame for the American Spring arrest. Like a rabid dog…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Nov 15, 2015 to OBAMA IS IMPORTING THIS BARBARIC IDEOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR INTO THE UNITED STATES...THIS TRUTH WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA IF "WE THE PEOPLE" DO NOT UNITE AND STOP IT.

267 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"You might stand tall, but the rule of law is usurped at will, and therefore, the Con…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Aug 2, 2015 to AMERICA IS DEAD........My Flag Flies At Half-Staff in Mourning...

61 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by peter john grzeskowiak

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service