Constitutional Emergency

Betsy Barnicle's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (242) Replies Latest Activity

"The SS issue re overriding Sheriffs' jurisdiction is unconstitutional, both state an…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Apr 7, 2013 to A Long Island Horror Story Is this where our Civil Rights are going? This is NOT A "slippery slope," it is a greased chute to tyranny.

16 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Wendy Williams

"I believe that there is a special joy (and calculated design) in D.C. in the deaths…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Apr 7, 2013 to OBAMA’S WAR: Young US Diplomat, 5 Others Killed Today In Afghanistan

7 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Jerry Grasso

"You can't fight this with money (money to get the truth out and to organize). Why? B…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Mar 22, 2013 to What’s with all the Tea Party Turncoats?

24 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"I agree with the idea of boycotting. Sports tv shows and other sportsmen related bus…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Mar 21, 2013 to NRA affiliate files lawsuit challenging New York's gun control laws

11 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by robert cosenza

"A database is only as good as it's data, which often is not very accurate in the big…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Mar 21, 2013 to Harry Reid Will Introduce ‘Universal Background Checks’ in Gun Control Bill

12 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Stop the world, I want to get off."

Betsy Barnicle replied Mar 21, 2013 to Claim: Aurora Shooting Suspect Now Muslim

13 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Craig Ross Young

"Truly I believe that the significant terrorists have been released and REPLACED with…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Mar 21, 2013 to Obama May Spend $150 Mil to Make Gitmo More Comfy for Muslim Terrorists

9 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Heard Sh. Mack speak at a Patriots mtg. a yr. or so ago - a true hero standing in th…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Mar 18, 2013 to WANTED: Sheriff & Citizen Summit Sponsors for Defending Liberty by Supporting Your Constitutional Sheriff, Saturday, April 6, 2013

5 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Darrell Russell

"My mother did extensive geneaology, and I know my father's side came from County May…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Mar 15, 2013 to Who here knows your family heritage history?

61 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Bill Hartzell

"When I worked at Wells Fargo we were trained about these new federal laws. I openly…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Mar 13, 2013 to EXCLUSIVE - U.S. to let spy agencies scour Americans' finances

12 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service