Constitutional Emergency

Betsy Barnicle's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (242) Replies Latest Activity

"Aren't they concerned about retaliation/annihialation?"

Betsy Barnicle replied Mar 7, 2013 to North Korea vows nuclear attack on US, saying Washington will be 'engulfed in a sea of fire'

35 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by james Hunter

"In AmeriKa, you're conditioned to be docile."

Betsy Barnicle replied Mar 4, 2013 to Cypress HS student suspended for disarming gunman?

12 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Eric Rice

"I wish I could print this out and leave it on the doorstep of every home in Harrisbu…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Feb 20, 2013 to KNOW THY ENEMY !!!

18 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Michael Thomas Barnicle

"For the PA people, all I want to say is I'd like them to stop urging people to write…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Feb 17, 2013 to DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse

94 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"While living in Colorado Springs 10 yrs ago, I used to drive up the main highway pas…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Feb 10, 2013 to Newly Released Drone Records Reveal Extensive Military Flights in US

7 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Rev. Bob Celeste

"I'm a minister, and I know evil.  It's mocking us by allowing us to vent and print l…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Feb 10, 2013 to Letter Sgt Robert A. DeMitry, USA, Ret. wrote and was printed in a New York paper

21 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by gary kaalberg

"I'm happy to be in touch w/others who see that petitions and other rallys and letter…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Feb 7, 2013 to Some PFA Directions and Actions

15 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Ari Kopel

"These worthless young tweeting snots owe their freedom and lives to men with guns (R…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Feb 3, 2013 to Conspiracy?Chris Kyle The Third High Profile Firearms Business Owner Killed in Past Month, Along With 30 SEALs The Past Four Years

28 Feb 6, 2013

"No and Yes. Don't fall for the sad dream that we must endure graceously til the next…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Jan 29, 2013 to Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

274 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Chris Senior

"That explains why Progressive is pushing the Snap thing that monitors your car and r…"

Betsy Barnicle replied Jan 29, 2013 to GEICO Canceling Insurance Because Customers Work in Firearms Industry

43 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Jesse Boyd

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service