Constitutional Emergency

Tommy_Gunner's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope the rest of the Home Owners in that HOA told the board where they could stick…"

Tommy_Gunner replied Mar 2, 2013 to This is definitely one way to do it :)

46 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"I'm a bit late to this party,but heregoes :   1.)  Elections 'COULD' fix some of our…"

Tommy_Gunner replied Jan 30, 2013 to Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

274 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Chris Senior

" It's the above !!  Unfotunately, that incudes about 25% of our armed forces and 50%…"

Tommy_Gunner replied Jan 24, 2013 to Challengers from the Sidelines Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right

11 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Tommy_Gunner

"Here's a page that may be of some help. IDK ! http://www.bing.com/search?q=Delayed%2…"

Tommy_Gunner replied Jan 22, 2013 to Tim Harrington would like PFA members to help with research again for this important information and data gathering

11 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Kathleen S

""  Article One of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives…"

Tommy_Gunner replied Jan 16, 2013 to The truth about smoke blowers who say they will start precedings to impeach obama

57 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by dan burke

"Arizona is a good choise and your get out of those harsh winters ( if you can withst…"

Tommy_Gunner replied Jan 15, 2013 to New York Senate Passes Gun Confiscation Bill: New Yorkers, You Now Have No Rights

42 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Eric Rice

"WELL, Under the present government of New York, what would you expect !    Watch Cal…"

Tommy_Gunner replied Jan 15, 2013 to New York Senate Passes Gun Confiscation Bill: New Yorkers, You Now Have No Rights

42 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Eric Rice

"Definitly BOTH. A public protest with signs and slogans MAY get a little local press…"

Tommy_Gunner replied Jan 15, 2013 to 2nd Amendment Question - What say you?

100 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"This program NEEDS to be expanded NATION WIDE and vigorously promoted. Also The Civi…"

Tommy_Gunner replied Jan 13, 2013 to Baby's first gun: Louisiana sheriff offers firearm training for young kids

16 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

" @ concretebob , whom ever you are, THANK YOU. You have made a statement more elloqu…"

Tommy_Gunner replied Jan 12, 2013 to Are you willing to die to take my guns?

37 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service