Constitutional Emergency

James N Drummond's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"So..............what is your point. We were there. I repeat, as you stated above,  "…"

James N Drummond replied May 26, 2015 to America’s Survival Depends on Stopping Jade Helm By Dave Hodges..........

38 May 29, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Ok Noonan listen up. You stated, "no one showed up for the Operation American Spring…"

James N Drummond replied May 26, 2015 to America’s Survival Depends on Stopping Jade Helm By Dave Hodges..........

38 May 29, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Your a wack job. Get a life."

James N Drummond replied May 26, 2015 to What Have Muslims contributed to the World? What have Jews Contributed To The World?

72 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Helen Joanne C Satmary

"I will be looking for you brother."

James N Drummond replied Nov 22, 2014 to THE KEY PRINCIPLE BEHIND "OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING"....OBAMA'S LAWLESSNESS, THE PROOF IS IN YOUR FACE

62 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by tricia freemom

"Yes, I agree with you on this. Problem is, I neither have the means nor the know how…"

James N Drummond replied Nov 21, 2014 to THE KEY PRINCIPLE BEHIND "OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING"....OBAMA'S LAWLESSNESS, THE PROOF IS IN YOUR FACE

62 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by tricia freemom

"Hi Old Rooster, Yes I believe we did meet in DC. Perhaps you remember I had a Don't …"

James N Drummond replied Nov 21, 2014 to THE KEY PRINCIPLE BEHIND "OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING"....OBAMA'S LAWLESSNESS, THE PROOF IS IN YOUR FACE

62 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by tricia freemom

"I was in Washington DC last May with OAS. We had at a max of 6000 supporters there.…"

62 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by tricia freemom

"I have as absolutely no respect for this lying international war criminal as anyone.…"

James N Drummond replied Jul 6, 2014 to LYONS: The agenda an enemy would devise,,,,,It's no surprise Obama is the enemy

47 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Salli Castillo

"I agree with you 100%. All you said is true."

James N Drummond replied Jun 13, 2014 to Open letter to President Obama: On Using U.S. Military Forces Against We The People

160 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by lonnie black

"Hey..............we all get out on the wrong side of the bed sometimes. I agree with…"

James N Drummond replied Jun 12, 2014 to Tea Party Candidate BOOTS Eric Cantor in Primary!

74 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service