Constitutional Emergency

Ken Wooddell's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Who's going to do the 'man up.??  Who is going to stand up and be counted in D.C.??…"

Ken Wooddell replied Aug 4, 2015 to CHRISTIANITY NEEDS TO MAN-UP

52 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Christians need to understand the Commandment "though shalt not kill' means to not m…"

Ken Wooddell replied Aug 2, 2015 to CHRISTIANITY NEEDS TO MAN-UP

52 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Most of the replies here seem to be from the Vietnam era people.  I guess that is un…"

Ken Wooddell replied Jul 19, 2015 to ... to Islamic State: You Will Learn Soon Enough of the Brotherhood of Marines

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Only thing Sergeant Knauff left out was the 100's of thousand Army veterans, active…"

Ken Wooddell replied Jul 19, 2015 to ... to Islamic State: You Will Learn Soon Enough of the Brotherhood of Marines

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Just to  let people know this site, for want of a better way of saying,  'is being m…"

Ken Wooddell replied Mar 27, 2014 to can we get real here

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

"If I be a betting man--I be betting right now there are people on here making commen…"

Ken Wooddell replied Jan 19, 2014 to can we get real here

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

"NOT WORRIED ABOUT WHEN I GET THERE, JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW!!!  I live mid-Ohi…"

Ken Wooddell replied Jan 19, 2014 to can we get real here

185 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by rocquedog

"I agree a 100%.  Just like the  '24 armored vehicles and 20 mobile offices with shin…"

Ken Wooddell replied Jan 16, 2014 to Why Did the U.S. Government Recently Purchase 30,000 Guillotines?

11 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Ken Wooddell

"Now is not the time for armed confrontation.  Some of the people who are now viewed…"

Ken Wooddell replied Jan 12, 2014 to I am just a bit concerned by some of the posts

14 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Nate Marshall

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service