John Kay's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Stingray and Twana, When Harry Riley ask me not to post on this site I will gladly n…"

John Kay replied Mar 11, 2012 to Once Non-Muslims Have Awakened, Then What?

83 Mar 17, 2012

"Don't ignore, just don't put in writing what is virtually a guarantee that Secret Se…"

John Kay replied Mar 11, 2012 to Once Non-Muslims Have Awakened, Then What?

83 Mar 17, 2012

"John I hope for your sake they take down your post soon. Somethings are better unsai…"

John Kay replied Mar 10, 2012 to Once Non-Muslims Have Awakened, Then What?

83 Mar 17, 2012

"You may enjoy enjoy a more in depth perspective of Melissa here: http://www.nmaw.org…"

John Kay replied Mar 10, 2012 to Stolen Valor whistleblower fired

19 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"Melissa Campbell not only Honors her service to this country, she also Honors God by…"

John Kay replied Mar 10, 2012 to Stolen Valor whistleblower fired

19 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"So what will you do. By posting Citizen Warrior you can see from the comments it is…"

83 Mar 17, 2012

"That is one reason you are seeing our economy continue to tank. It is a lot easier t…"

John Kay replied Mar 10, 2012 to Churches: The Devil and Instant Foreclosures.

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by John Kay

"Hebrews 11:35b-37 Some were tortured, refusing to accept release, so that they might…"

83 Mar 17, 2012

"Remember as I am sure you do, and I do. That Christ laid down his life for believers…"

83 Mar 17, 2012

"You can call me self righteous if you wish. I've been called worse. I can turn the o…"

83 Mar 17, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service