Constitutional Emergency

Marvin Brunswick's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember seeing the USS Cole during one of 2 ship reunions in Norfolk/Portsmouth,…"

Marvin Brunswick replied Oct 13, 2013 to On October 12th, 2000 the USS Cole DDG 67 was bombed killing 17 US Sailors. Please help me honor them so they are not forgotten.

10 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Helen Hermes

"Our Leader and his backers are looking out for themselves, not America and the Peopl…"

Marvin Brunswick replied Aug 30, 2013 to Obama Regime Dragging USA Into Syrian War - TheBlazeTV

8 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Thou on the other side, I respect Putin more than what we are "stuck" with. Only see…"

Marvin Brunswick replied Aug 4, 2013 to With Snowden asylum, Russia hits reject on U.S. ‘reset’ policy

13 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Kathleen S

"In War Time, you know what they use to do to Traitors. Haven't we been in War Time f…"

Marvin Brunswick replied Jun 28, 2013 to Republican Turncoats Voting In Favor Of Illegal Amnesty

20 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"SEND them ALL BACK!!!"

Marvin Brunswick replied May 20, 2013 to 45% of Criminal Illegal Aliens Eligible for Gang of 8 Amnesty

4 May 21, 2013
Reply by Susan E. Rajchel

"Purge the Purgers! Getting tired of Muslim "crap" and have no interest in it. If you…"

Marvin Brunswick replied May 6, 2013 to The Obama Admin’s blatant disdain for US Military who teach truth about Islam. LTC Dooley needs our help

7 May 6, 2013
Reply by Marvin Brunswick

".To all the Raghead Lovers, "here's my sign". America, Love it or Leave it! (if need…"

Marvin Brunswick replied May 1, 2013 to Outrage as high school recites Pledge in Arabic saying 'One Nation Under Allah'

27 May 2, 2013
Reply by E. A. (Joe) Brack Jr.

"Marines have been around longer than DHS! (from a former swabbie, but many friends w…"

Marvin Brunswick replied Mar 26, 2013 to U.S. Marines rattled by bullet shortage

17 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

"Addendum: Had a small portable safe, locked. Had all my important papers. Gone. Shou…"

Marvin Brunswick replied Mar 20, 2013 to Gun Confiscation is Real... RESIST!

20 Mar 20, 2013

"Had house broken into 3 times last year, took 8 to 10 guns. There 30 yrs no trouble,…"

Marvin Brunswick replied Mar 20, 2013 to Gun Confiscation is Real... RESIST!

20 Mar 20, 2013

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service