Constitutional Emergency

Marcia E. Johansen's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"If they cannot get their licenses, the food and supplies that are needed for people…"

Marcia E. Johansen replied May 23, 2013 to Did You Know? More Obamacare Embedded Taxes

8 May 25, 2013
Reply by James Chad Collins

"This man is a true Patriot. I wish he was in my county. We need more like him."

Marcia E. Johansen replied Jan 12, 2013 to Kentucky Sheriff to Obama: No Gun Control in My County

40 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by william robert smith

"You are all doing the right thing and should be hoarding food and water.  Also, anot…"

Marcia E. Johansen replied Dec 14, 2012 to How did you prep today and Did you do any physical training ?

21 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Marcia E. Johansen

"Did you see the movie Red Dawn? That could happen again. We better wake up. We must…"

Marcia E. Johansen replied Dec 1, 2012 to PFA Discussion for All Members - What are your thoughts/PLANS on what we can do to restore our country - HOWEVER, THEY CANNOT BE PETITITON ANY GOVERNMENT SEAT NOR GO TO A RALLY

91 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Robert M Frank

"If Boehner Leaves Pelosi would get back in and that would be dangerous."

Marcia E. Johansen replied Nov 10, 2012 to Bohner needs to be replaced!

39 Nov 14, 2012

"I hope this gets to Mitt Romney.  He needs to see this as it is so important to all…"

Marcia E. Johansen replied Sep 30, 2012 to Open Letter to Mitt Romney from Active Duty Service Member

16 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Rev. Royce Beasley

"Clinton is a liar and so is BO.  They are all Commies and want to kill us all off an…"

Marcia E. Johansen replied Sep 2, 2012 to Democrat campaing commercial by Bill Clinton

9 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Kathi McDermott

"I think Romney is in a dangerous position.  Not only is he up against Obama but also…"

Marcia E. Johansen replied Aug 7, 2012 to ROMNEY HAS AMMUNITION AGAINST OBAMA BUT IS AFRAID TO CHALLENGE THE USURPER

29 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"There goes our Constitution.  Where do we go from here?  Has Congress or the Senate…"

Marcia E. Johansen replied Aug 7, 2012 to ILLEGAL ALIENS CAN VOTE, MILITARY CAN'T?

8 Aug 8, 2012

"Everyone talks a lot but noone is doing anything.  We have to stand up to this someh…"

Marcia E. Johansen replied Aug 1, 2012 to Health Care Rationings Have Started

11 Aug 3, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service