Constitutional Emergency

Monica's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"wow!  i like this....      i don't have gutters on my house, so i bought me 2 rain b…"

Monica replied Mar 28, 2013 to How To Make Water Barrel Stands – FREE Plans

4 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"thanks for posting this (along w/ the pix)...     i see u mentioned using a stainles…"

Monica replied Mar 27, 2013 to Lavender Pink Soap

8 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by IdahoConstitutionist

"i agree w/ both robert & bill...    however, it's difficult not to be paranoid b…"

Monica replied Mar 9, 2013 to FM 3-39.40 USArmy Internment Resettlement.pdf

50 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Don Moore

"this is why we fight...   twana, congrats to all...    "

Monica replied Mar 6, 2013 to Update on the little man who's been keeping my heart full and hours busy

32 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Michael K. McCloud

"bill, i was surprised to see that i'm already a member at this constitution club web…"

Monica replied Mar 4, 2013 to NCSA Mission <--- Good Group of Sheriffs that are willing to stand up and do the right thing in word AND DEED

21 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Judy A Townsend

"STUNNING!   is missouri a democrap-run state?"

Monica replied Feb 14, 2013 to Missouri Democrats Introduce Legislation to Confiscate Firearms – Gives Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Weapons

39 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Carrie Cuoghi

"i liked a conversation i heard on rush limbaugh the other day...  a guy called in, a…"

Monica replied Feb 2, 2013 to leadership gone insane, incompetent at best..there can be no rational, justified, common-sense explanation for women in combat until men can’t do the job...God help us when that happens. Harry Riley

21 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Richard E. Nygaard

"stunning!  "

Monica replied Jan 19, 2013 to West Point center cites dangers of ‘far right’ in U.S.

22 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Jager

"my husband & i listened to "unfit for command" (audiobook) on the way home from…"

Monica replied Jan 3, 2013 to HOLD TREASONOUS KERRY ACCOUNTABLE - God Help Us With Senatorial Integrity

21 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

"all replies here are good....  meanwhile, we MUST support these Christian companies/…"

Monica replied Dec 29, 2012 to HOBBY LOBBY TO DEFY OBAMACARE BIRTH-CONTROL MANDATE

16 Dec 29, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service