Constitutional Emergency

Snowman8wa's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (251) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree and understand Harry about Titus 3:9-11; but how many Biblical Principles ar…"

Snowman8wa replied Sep 7, 2015 to God's Word Does Not Support Obeying Evil Government...............

43 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Also need to look at Titus 3, first 11 verses with special emphasis on v.'s 9-11. "…"

Snowman8wa replied Sep 7, 2015 to God's Word Does Not Support Obeying Evil Government...............

43 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"EXAhCTLY Mark....they have fallen under the spell of False Teachers and therefore ca…"

Snowman8wa replied Aug 2, 2015 to CHRISTIANITY NEEDS TO MAN-UP

52 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"I'd really like to agree with you Robbie, but then we'd BOTH be wrong.  I am a bapti…"

52 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"That will never happen as long as "man" repeatedly barters GOD's Word for a more sui…"

52 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Scripture says:  "Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: Whic…"

Snowman8wa replied Mar 23, 2015 to The Lack of Accomplishment Breeds Racism.............By James David Manning

17 Mar 25, 2015

"Great post Col. Riley.  Every time I hear the term "our Democracy" I have a desire t…"

Snowman8wa replied Oct 3, 2014 to REPUBLIC FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

46 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Thomas Harry Monroe

"See....it's pinheads like this that results in friendly "fragging".....time to clean…"

Snowman8wa replied Dec 7, 2013 to Army officer proposes gun grab

36 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Sean Conover

"When I was a grunt, our weapons plt. PLT SGT used to talk about setting up ambushes…"

Snowman8wa replied Dec 6, 2013 to Shades of Vietnam: Spike in U.S. troop deaths tied to stricter rules of engagement

12 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by David Forler

"Brother Jager....it's not about the "Chances of making the 1 click kill".....it is t…"

Snowman8wa replied Nov 28, 2013 to Combat Shooting Skills

11 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Richard E. Nygaard

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service