Constitutional Emergency

Snowman8wa's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (251) Replies Latest Activity

"I say what I mean and mean what I say.  I will NEVER claim to have all the asnswers…"

Snowman8wa replied Jul 22, 2012 to Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

58 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

"Colorado is a State that is up for grabs in November, "IF" and I emphasize that "if"…"

Snowman8wa replied Jul 22, 2012 to Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

58 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

"I agree in Part, that the "do nothings" are in the Senate where the concurrence of a…"

58 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

"Read my respose on page 4......"

58 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

"SERIOUSLY?????????????  Are you kidding me????????  Think people and stop falling in…"

Snowman8wa replied Jul 21, 2012 to Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

58 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

"Thank you Arthur, there will be a lot of misinformation circulating on both incident…"

Snowman8wa replied Jul 21, 2012 to Great argument for concealed carry and stand your ground laws!

12 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Len Miles

"Michael, Please do us all a sincere favor Brother.......turn off THE CAPS LOCK on yo…"

Snowman8wa replied Jul 21, 2012 to Supremes asked: Who is 'natural born citizen?'

13 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Snowman8wa

"I would also add to this Len, that there are angle gaps in the video presented to th…"

Snowman8wa replied Jul 21, 2012 to Great argument for concealed carry and stand your ground laws!

12 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Len Miles

"If that was true gun control, those two wouldn't have had a chance to turn to, or ha…"

Snowman8wa replied Jul 19, 2012 to Great argument for concealed carry and stand your ground laws!

12 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Len Miles

"Got it.......apparently, I was asleep throughout sections of Senior year "CIVICS" du…"

Snowman8wa replied Jul 19, 2012 to THE CONSTITUTION, VATTEL, AND "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN"

81 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service