Brasscookie's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"IMO, badd move!!!  We need people in place, Enlisted and Commissioned, ready to step…"

Brasscookie replied Jul 8, 2012 to Devastating: Michael Behenna's Conviction Upheld

27 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Helen Hermes

"You know as well as I do, JAG has been infiltrated by Muslim and pro-Muslim lawyers.…"

Brasscookie replied Jul 8, 2012 to Devastating: Michael Behenna's Conviction Upheld

27 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Helen Hermes

"This is going to be a tough one and best for America to avoid.  Personally, I view t…"

Brasscookie replied Jul 7, 2012 to Major General Vallely goes to the Syrian Border

11 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

"There's nothing that says a Marine Officer or, for that matter, any other officer ne…"

Brasscookie replied Apr 8, 2012 to Thousands to Facebook Marine: We've got your back

54 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Priscilla, I believe a synopsis is on this list somewhere regarding the recent SCOTU…"

Brasscookie replied Mar 11, 2011 to Pennsylvania - URGENT: CALL FOR ACTION

50 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Tye

"A Mission Request can be via proxy . . . somebody that has contact with the family c…"

50 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Tye

"No no no!, that's the official position of the PGR!  Communicate with the State Capt…"

50 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Tye

"Contact the local Patriot Guard Riders State Captain.  The PGR cannot respond as an…"

50 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Tye

"Right . . . WTF!?   Why?"

Brasscookie replied Mar 8, 2011 to Just learned PFA will close March 21

41 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by JKC

"To a fully committed Marxist like Odumbo, full CONTROL at any cost is the sole objec…"

Brasscookie replied Jan 5, 2011 to LAKIN - Prison Diaries

39 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindy

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service