Constitutional Emergency

Bob Schaffer's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"A stupid journalist who has no brain to think with on his own.  All he does is twist…"

Bob Schaffer replied Jul 19, 2016 to Milwaukee Sheriff Blasts CNN Anchor on Live TV

19 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Steven G. Elliott

"Talk's cheap, and we've talked long enough.  NOW IT'S TIME TO ACT!"

Bob Schaffer replied Jul 3, 2016 to LIBERTY IS AT RISK (LIAR)

391 Aug 19, 2016

"What is needed by one and all is that all these presidential candidates, and I DO me…"

Bob Schaffer replied Feb 7, 2016 to Ted Cruz is NOT a Legal U.S. Citizen at all By JB Williams

353 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Louise Barnes

"God told us in His HOLY WORD....the truth will set you free.  Well, the truth is tha…"

Bob Schaffer replied Dec 11, 2015 to The Long Legged Mack Daddy in the Mosque on Pennsylvania Avenue is trying to disarm us. Good luck with that. By Geoff Ross

97 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"First, look up the legal definition of "UNITED STATES", and you will find that it's…"

Bob Schaffer replied Dec 5, 2015 to BARACK OBAMA, ILLEGAL PRESIDENT, APOLOGIST FOR TERRORIST, ETC....

81 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by James Jordan

"The 14th amendment does NOT confer automatic citizenship to anyone.  It was an issue…"

Bob Schaffer replied Nov 28, 2015 to MAY TRUTH RULE - I THINK CRUZ IS AN EXCELLENT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, BUT THE CONSTITUTION MUST BE OBEYED.....APUZZO IS CORRECT.

139 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"I am receiving all emails posted by Harry Riley on Patriots For America.  Is anyone…"

Bob Schaffer replied Nov 6, 2015 to INTERNET CENSORSHIP IS HERE! .......By Michael Connelly

53 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"A true, and REAL, United States DOES EXIST today, and we are working hard to bring E…"

Bob Schaffer replied Oct 30, 2015 to Creating a Constitutional Sanctuary Count(r)y

26 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Harry Riley

"We talk about the billions lost here and there, but NOBODY, and I do mean NOBODY, ta…"

Bob Schaffer replied Aug 5, 2015 to Why Obama and Hillary Must Stop Donald Trump At All Costs.............

146 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"I have said it over and over for years... cut the umbilical cord between the church…"

Bob Schaffer replied Jul 17, 2015 to Caesar has demanded that we recognize the legal “right” of homosexuals and lesbians to “marry.” What will we do..."

27 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by PB DeLong

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service