Constitutional Emergency

Lee Vail's Discussions (958)

Discussions Replied To (953) Replies Latest Activity

"Signed and confirmed, 2/4/17, 7:43 a.m. EST."

Lee Vail replied Feb 4, 2017 to A Petition for a Full Pardon, Reinstatement, and Restitution for Former Lt Col Terry Lakin – CDR Kerchner (Ret)'s Blog

15 Feb 5, 2017
Reply by Ray Maust

"I hope President Trump has received and read this recommendation; it is an excellent…"

Lee Vail replied Jan 29, 2017 to LET ME REPEAT, "OBAMA, THE MOST SINISTER, EVIL ENEMY AMERICA HAS EVER DEFEATED...."

47 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

"God bless you my friend... 10 more days... may YHVH be with us."

Lee Vail replied Jan 10, 2017 to LET ME REPEAT, "OBAMA, THE MOST SINISTER, EVIL ENEMY AMERICA HAS EVER DEFEATED...."

47 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

"Thank you Judith, each and every one of us must join in this endeavor."

Lee Vail replied Jan 10, 2017 to LET ME REPEAT, "OBAMA, THE MOST SINISTER, EVIL ENEMY AMERICA HAS EVER DEFEATED...."

47 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

"Subversion at the highest levels of our federal government. Do we need any more evid…"

47 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

"I've made this statement before and I'll make it again: the ONLY way to regain our R…"

47 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

"Right on Old Rooster, and we need to stand behind every effort Trump makes to drain…"

Lee Vail replied Jan 9, 2017 to LET ME REPEAT, "OBAMA, THE MOST SINISTER, EVIL ENEMY AMERICA HAS EVER DEFEATED...."

47 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

"See my reply above to Bonnie Somer."

Lee Vail replied Jan 9, 2017 to LET ME REPEAT, "OBAMA, THE MOST SINISTER, EVIL ENEMY AMERICA HAS EVER DEFEATED...."

47 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

"Obama is a TRAITOR and assassination is too good for him, he should be publically ex…"

47 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

"We need to demand the Trump administration through his Justice Department and Attorn…"

47 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Patricia Badish

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service