Constitutional Emergency

Leisa Smith's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"I realize that you must know your enemy in order to defeat them,I will not how ever…"

Leisa Smith replied Mar 21, 2011 to Dangerous Writing and Arrogant Ignorance

21 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"SHALL  NOT BE INFRINGED UPON ,2ND AMMEDMENT..THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION THAT WE…"

Leisa Smith replied Mar 21, 2011 to Time to arrest Obama

5 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Martha Donahue AZ

"I stand and look around me,this is the United States of America,We The People live b…"

Leisa Smith replied Mar 13, 2011 to The American Bar Association (ABA) has decided to undertake the fight for Sharia law.

62 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Bobby Cummings

"Reacalled,that judge needs to brought up on charges of TREASON against the United St…"

Leisa Smith replied Mar 3, 2011 to Sharia Law Gains Foothold in US—Federal Judge Upholds Government Funding of Islam

20 Mar 4, 2011

"you are right about the Government land grab and the oil and gas under them,those th…"

Leisa Smith replied Mar 2, 2011 to Here Is Your Hope and Change

6 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Barry 'Bigbare' Carson

"It's good to be back,got knocked off the air for a bit,but I haven't stopped sayin w…"

Leisa Smith replied Mar 1, 2011 to Here Is Your Hope and Change

6 Mar 2, 2011

"There ain't never no good in communism ......but then you got to remember the good '…"

Leisa Smith replied Mar 1, 2011 to Here Is Your Hope and Change

6 Mar 2, 2011

"Only in America,FREEDOM OF SPEACH,FREEDOM OF CHOICE,FREEDOM OF RELIGION,all which ar…"

Leisa Smith replied Mar 1, 2011 to Savage Endorses WEST.

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Leisa Smith

" Tye,tell your wife not to even contemplate such a thing, life is too preciouse and…"

Leisa Smith replied Feb 28, 2011 to a very serious observation.

61 Mar 1, 2011

" Here is what they,the President on down are forgetting ,THE United States Constitut…"

Leisa Smith replied Feb 28, 2011 to Obama Will Soon Declare The Constitution--Unconstitutional!

2 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Leisa Smith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service