Constitutional Emergency

Leisa Smith's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"This is what it takes to make champions,you are deffinatly on track!,Bravo Sandra."

Leisa Smith replied May 3, 2010 to Media and losing candidates attempt to dicredit West Virginia Tea Party

2 May 3, 2010
Reply by Leisa Smith

"they think,they gonna bleed us out,WRONG,yes,I too would like to know what really ha…"

Leisa Smith replied May 1, 2010 to COULD BP OIL SPILL BE SOMETHING OTHER THAN A TRADGEDY?

10 May 4, 2010
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"I have to agree with Susan,if we the people do not get this communist muslim out of…"

Leisa Smith replied Apr 20, 2010 to Islamic Muslims Get Special Attention from Obama Not Given to Other Religious Groups! !

9 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Uvin A. Clough JR., TSGT, USAF, RET.

""The way to crush a marxist is with two bricks ,one in each hand with the marxist le…"

Leisa Smith replied Apr 15, 2010 to Lenin Quote

1 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Leisa Smith

"Enoch Isreal,Your life has just started,to look around you right now life goes on,bu…"

Leisa Smith replied Apr 15, 2010 to THE GRAHAM, LIEBERMAN AND KERRY CAP AND TRADE TAX

6 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Zurrin

"AMEN Kevin,My thoughts exactly,I also feel a third party could win ,it aint chinked…"

Leisa Smith replied Apr 15, 2010 to THE GRAHAM, LIEBERMAN AND KERRY CAP AND TRADE TAX

6 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Zurrin

"Kevin,I believe young Mr. Isreal is wanting to learn,perhaps does not realize there…"

Leisa Smith replied Apr 14, 2010 to THEY FAILED THE TEST

12 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Leisa Smith

"For a month now I have watched this little gas station sell gas at$2.65,while every…"

Leisa Smith replied Apr 14, 2010 to THE GRAHAM, LIEBERMAN AND KERRY CAP AND TRADE TAX

6 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Kevin Zurrin

"This was a hostile take over of our Government years in the makeing,blantant disrega…"

Leisa Smith replied Apr 7, 2010 to The Ominous "S-Word - Secession (and its Brother the Equally Ominous "CW - Civil War")

14 Apr 17, 2010

"This was just my Opinion,the real question is ,IS THERE STILL TIME TO DO SO???"

Leisa Smith replied Apr 7, 2010 to The Ominous "S-Word - Secession (and its Brother the Equally Ominous "CW - Civil War")

14 Apr 17, 2010

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service