Constitutional Emergency

James Moore's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Betsy, It was just a game, from the start. They all (both sides) knew when and how i…"

James Moore replied Oct 17, 2013 to McConnell Is A Sorry SOB....Kentucky Wants This Bastard???

22 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by william e grant

"John Boehner doesn't have balls enough to step in front of Obama, and if he doesn't,…"

James Moore replied Aug 30, 2013 to Will Boehner Step Up, Honor Our Constitution, Exercise Courage, And Stop The Rogue President?

9 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Donnie Roberts

"This just sucks--and there is no pun intended"

James Moore replied Jun 17, 2012 to Pentagon Bows to Feminazis and Other Marxist/Progressive Activist Agendas

35 Jul 16, 2012

"Rep. Trent Franks is from Arizona (AZ) not Arkansas (AR)"

James Moore replied Apr 22, 2012 to FBI implements Obama's politically correct counterterrorism training

28 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

"Take it from me, an old Vietnam (Marine) Hospital Corpsman--you will never forget it…"

James Moore replied Apr 21, 2012 to Some Good Reads For Those Who Love and Appreciate Our Military and Veterans

8 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

"My dad had surgery about 4 mos before my 17th BD. Being the baby of 5 and still at h…"

James Moore replied Apr 14, 2012 to With a big Thank You for Serving – Why did you join and why did you choose the branch you did?

50 May 22, 2012

"Let's return to 1966, when I was in Vietnam, and all the "hippies" were protesting,…"

James Moore replied Oct 17, 2011 to Protestors should try occupying reality for a change

29 Oct 26, 2011

"To: Twana and Harry---"Domo Arrigato, Gozimus" and GOD speed. I fight my own battles…"

James Moore replied Mar 21, 2011 to Dangerous Writing and Arrogant Ignorance

21 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"Maybe the FBI can help--as for the DOJ---Forget it."

James Moore replied Mar 10, 2011 to DEATH THREATS

32 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Rhonda L. Blair

"NOW! You are thinking."

James Moore replied Mar 10, 2011 to DEATH THREATS

32 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Rhonda L. Blair

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service