Constitutional Emergency

Ruth Hammons's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"There are many sites and many people doing great work for the cause of America!!  Th…"

Ruth Hammons replied Aug 16, 2013 to I'm paying attention to the activity here on PFA. I've noticed if I or Harry do not post, then nothing goes on here.

43 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"Make a copy and mail it to O in WA!!!!!!  Just make his week and let him know what a…"

Ruth Hammons replied Aug 14, 2013 to

just now

"He did a really good job of switching psychology on the Ozero....but sure wish he ha…"

Ruth Hammons replied Aug 14, 2013 to

just now

"Twana...I feel your frustration!  That said, without a focus that everyone will work…"

Ruth Hammons replied Jul 25, 2013 to Completed Works and Stepping into the next Stage - PFA Will Be Closed Down at the End of August

36 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Ruth Hammons

"Twana....I SO agree what you have said here and it makes me so angry that it SEEMS t…"

Ruth Hammons replied Jul 19, 2013 to Are Americans Really Ready to Forfeit their Future?

17 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"I thinkthat is the only way we are going to be able to make a true statement to them…"

Ruth Hammons replied Jul 11, 2013 to Oh, Lookie! We have thrown away $$hundreds of millions on state-of-the-art buildings in Afghanistan

10 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Yes absolutely...send it on!!!!  Everyone needs to know about this and anything he d…"

Ruth Hammons replied Jul 10, 2013 to Guess who Obama is sneaking into the ‘Amnesty for Illegal Aliens’ bill – 5,000 more Afghans per year

15 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"While I am all for making things as nice as possible for our troops; this looks like…"

Ruth Hammons replied Jul 10, 2013 to Oh, Lookie! We have thrown away $$hundreds of millions on state-of-the-art buildings in Afghanistan

10 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"Oh Goodie...just what we need more of welfare and more of his muzzie buddies....it i…"

Ruth Hammons replied Jul 10, 2013 to Guess who Obama is sneaking into the ‘Amnesty for Illegal Aliens’ bill – 5,000 more Afghans per year

15 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"Folks it is absolutely vital -VITAL that we as the sane of America remove the nit wi…"

Ruth Hammons replied Jun 18, 2013 to Glenn Beck Shocking Video - THIS Is Who We Are Helping In Syria! Our Government is doing this in OUR name!

9 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Betsy Barnicle

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service