Constitutional Emergency

Jesse Boyd's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"With due respect to all member's, this is a serious operation that COL Riley has est…"

Jesse Boyd replied Jan 22, 2014 to THE BLUEPRINT - A Reflection Of OAS Massive, Gigantic Impact In Washington, D.C.

78 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Beverly J Grau

"I have come to believe that all of Issa's investigation's are just a side show to st…"

Jesse Boyd replied Dec 5, 2013 to EX-SECRET SERVICE DROPS BENGHAZI BOMBSHELL: Obama Refused Help Fearing Another "Blackhawk Down" During Debates

14 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"The removal of high ranking Officers seems to be speeding up.  The number of officer…"

Jesse Boyd replied Nov 21, 2013 to Obama’s Military Purge Continues: Ranking Officer Removed From Quantico

12 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mutantone

"Mr. Green, I congratulate you for taking a stand for your Religious Beliefs.  Hopefu…"

Jesse Boyd replied Mar 29, 2013 to HOBBY LOBBY MAY CLOSE ITS DOORS

30 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"Reply to Roger Dane:  The issue date of FM-3-30.40 is 2010, after Obama being electe…"

Jesse Boyd replied Mar 9, 2013 to FM 3-39.40 USArmy Internment Resettlement.pdf

50 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Don Moore

"Twana, can you provide me the web site for NCSA?  I have not been able to fid it.  T…"

Jesse Boyd replied Mar 3, 2013 to NCSA Mission <--- Good Group of Sheriffs that are willing to stand up and do the right thing in word AND DEED

21 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Judy A Townsend

"Thanks Twana.  I will contact them."

Jesse Boyd replied Mar 3, 2013 to NCSA Mission <--- Good Group of Sheriffs that are willing to stand up and do the right thing in word AND DEED

21 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Judy A Townsend

"Twana, this may be their Mission, but, I did't read anything where the President of…"

21 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Judy A Townsend

"Twana,  after reading some of the comments posted by other's,  and looking closer at…"

Jesse Boyd replied Jan 30, 2013 to GEICO Canceling Insurance Because Customers Work in Firearms Industry

43 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Jesse Boyd

"Just as I stated on the issue of Bank of America and TD Bank.  What everyone that ha…"

Jesse Boyd replied Jan 29, 2013 to GEICO Canceling Insurance Because Customers Work in Firearms Industry

43 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Jesse Boyd

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service