Constitutional Emergency

Wendy Bishop's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW! Powerful!!!!!! A National "hissy fit", revolt and revolution is just around the…"

Wendy Bishop replied Nov 21, 2012 to Militias and possible revolution

27 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"How terribly sad! My husband and I are both Veterans and contribute to the Wounded W…"

Wendy Bishop replied Nov 16, 2012 to Veterans Killed in Parade in Texas

11 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Wendy Bishop

"WOW! What a piece of s--t Obama is. He's on the Muslim side and he won't do anything…"

Wendy Bishop replied Nov 15, 2012 to Catch & Release: He murdered and tortured our Soldiers and I Guarantee He's Free Plotting & Planning: Daqduq

6 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Thom Raasio

"Unfortunately, how right you are!!! Lock and load Patriots and store up some food it…"

Wendy Bishop replied May 6, 2012 to DHS is preparing for MASSIVE CIVIL WAR, right now

39 May 7, 2012
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"Not on MY watch either! I'm locked & loaded and ready for confrontation. Every S…"

Wendy Bishop replied Feb 19, 2012 to Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Hannity from Airing this Piece

127 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Screw Romney! He's the SNAKE that started this whole thing. Romney can NOT in the le…"

Wendy Bishop replied Feb 1, 2012 to Allen West being redistricted out of existence in effort led by Romney Florida spokesman

52 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Marcia E. Johansen

"Jerry, Sarah Palin may yet throw her hat in the ring!!!!"

Wendy Bishop replied Jan 13, 2012 to The Best GOP Candidate

170 Jan 17, 2012

"Stingray, I heartily agree. Allen West is THE BEST!!!!!"

170 Jan 17, 2012

"Karen, Beware of Ron Paul!!! He is finanacially supported by The White Supremists an…"

170 Jan 17, 2012

"Jimmy Carter comes in at second place! Carter had complete contempt for the Secret S…"

Wendy Bishop replied Jan 2, 2012 to OBAMA'S CORRUPTION, SECRECY AND CONTEMPT EXPOSED - Has There Even Been A More Shallow Minded White House Occupant?

18 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service