Constitutional Emergency

Rob Hanks's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Catherine, where did you get this info??"

Rob Hanks replied Sep 10, 2014 to Come In Houston.........ISIS On Final Approach

121 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"unfortunately the ONLY way something can be done to make a change is a Revolutionary…"

Rob Hanks replied Aug 19, 2014 to SOWELL - Up Front and On Target As Usual

16 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Tish

"How about we trade Bergdahl for for our boy in Mexico?"

Rob Hanks replied Jul 17, 2014 to BOWE BERGDAHL'S REINSTATEMENT TO ACTIVE DUTY? CAN IT STAND? WILL IT STAND?

80 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Ed Watts

"Hi Carolyn, I to would like a copy of that article!"

Rob Hanks replied Jul 2, 2014 to HAS GOV JINDAL BEEN READING OAS MISSION STATEMENT?? PERHAPS LISTENING TO DOZENS OF OAS RADIO, NEWSPAPER INTERVIEWS?

71 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by LadyFloridaCracker

"let's do it!!!"

Rob Hanks replied Jun 28, 2014 to A SUGGESTION FROM JOHN H AND DAVE R...........LET'S HAVE YOUR COMMENTS....IT'S A GO, SEE BELOW FOR A SUGGESTED LETTER..........

450 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Jones

"This is part of Obama's excuse to why he can close Gitmo... if it is no longer housi…"

Rob Hanks replied Jun 2, 2014 to Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl's Release? I Have Many Unanswered Questions?

94 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by James N Drummond

"Another one to add to the list of treasonous offenders to be executed!"

Rob Hanks replied Jun 1, 2014 to Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl's Release? I Have Many Unanswered Questions?

94 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by James N Drummond

"Life in the pen? At taxpayers expense? awww HELL NO!!!!!  The sentence for Treason i…"

Rob Hanks replied May 31, 2014 to Operation Zero Footprint Will Bring Obama And Hillary Down (McCain/Reid et al involved)

185 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"I urge everyone to share, share share! Twitter, facebook, and whatever else you do!…"

Rob Hanks replied May 30, 2014 to Operation Zero Footprint Will Bring Obama And Hillary Down (McCain/Reid et al involved)

185 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"Bundy should challenge Reid to a dual in the desert, at high noon! The cowboy way."

Rob Hanks replied Apr 16, 2014 to Riding In Cliven Bundy's Saddle

64 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service