Constitutional Emergency

911Patriot's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as "Combat Vets" on your list: Adam Kinzinger from IL ran as a Tea Party cand…"

911Patriot replied Apr 16, 2016 to UPDATE...ACTION ALERT IMMINENT...UPDATE

334 May 14, 2016
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

"This is Obama’s Rwanda 2.0 Hatred of the Tutsis (a lighter skinned tribe) by the Hut…"

911Patriot replied Dec 11, 2015 to The Long Legged Mack Daddy in the Mosque on Pennsylvania Avenue is trying to disarm us. Good luck with that. By Geoff Ross

97 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"I just sent it to the Blaze. Perhaps they'll pick up the story to assure it gets the…"

911Patriot replied Oct 22, 2013 to Ft Hood Soldier Charged For Gear After IED Blast

10 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Eddy Out

"Does anyone know how to start up a crowd funding campaign at Indiegogo? This would b…"

911Patriot replied Oct 22, 2013 to Ft Hood Soldier Charged For Gear After IED Blast

10 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Eddy Out

"Yesterday while in a resale shop, I came across the book "Masters of Deceit - What t…"

911Patriot replied May 3, 2013 to DOES WASHINGTON KNOW THE CAULDRON CALLED AMERICA IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE?

22 May 13, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"Do I have permission to send this info out to our local TEA Party members? If so how…"

911Patriot replied Feb 5, 2013 to CHILDREN SOLDIERS? NOoooo PROBLEM... OBAMA USES HIS PEN YET AGAIN

31 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Jensen

"George Washington's Cruiser Flag. This is the flag for our time. It has an interesti…"

911Patriot replied Jan 23, 2013 to BEWARE: Too many red flags about this group.... This is probably the government attempting to sum up their list of enemies.....

35 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by DarrylMueller

"They've been planning the occupation of our country for a very long time. Now they c…"

911Patriot replied Jan 23, 2013 to Obama to Shut Down Southern Air Defense Systems: “It Will Be Open Season for Terrorists Flying In With Nukes, Low Altitude Missiles, Or Even Full Scale Invasion of America”

43 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by george pacurian

"So they won't use obamacare to collect the info but they will collect it by another…"

911Patriot replied Jan 12, 2013 to Obamacare Amendment.... Forbids Gun and Ammo Registration !!!!!

1 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by 911Patriot

"A brave and loyal man speaks. A coward that is complicit in the Benghazi travesty wi…"

911Patriot replied Dec 12, 2012 to Open letter to General Patraeus from a former Navy SEAL

38 Dec 15, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service