Constitutional Emergency

Dennis Harry Krug's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Semper Fi to you My time in the Marine Corps was all about timing I was one of t…"

Dennis Harry Krug replied Jul 20, 2015 to ... to Islamic State: You Will Learn Soon Enough of the Brotherhood of Marines

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Semper Fi ! were you involved in Khe Sanh ?"

Dennis Harry Krug replied Jul 19, 2015 to ... to Islamic State: You Will Learn Soon Enough of the Brotherhood of Marines

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"I don't know what you did in the Navy but those Corpsmen had some balls to do what t…"

Dennis Harry Krug replied Jul 19, 2015 to ... to Islamic State: You Will Learn Soon Enough of the Brotherhood of Marines

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Hey I live in Missouri and Missouri does have the open carry law but they are consid…"

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Hey I served 4 years and 4 months in the Marine Corps nothing more and nothing less…"

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Like I said if you can hold a rifle, aim that rifle and shoot that rifle you are goo…"

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"You are exactly right "One man does not make an Army !" but #1 needs to be Obama #2…"

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Eleanor Roosevelt Quote ........... "The Marines I have seen around the world have t…"

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"I'm with you I'd want to use the M-14 also that .308 will put them on the ground and…"

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

"Military or not if you can hold, aim and shoot a rifle you are good ! I believe this…"

84 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Lee Vail

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service