Constitutional Emergency

Alexander Gofen's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Not only Trey Cowdy, but every Congressmen and Senator since 2009 deliberately obfus…"

Alexander Gofen replied Dec 19, 2015 to Trey Gowdy Twists Natural Born Citizen Qualification to Support Marco Rubio.....By Tim Brown

117 Dec 23, 2015

"Yes, here was America, but now she turned into a null and void nation: http://JudeoC…"

Alexander Gofen replied Apr 19, 2015 to WE ARE 'AMERICANS'..........TODAY, THE GREATEST THREAT TO FREEDOM SITS AND SLEEPS IN THE WHITE HOUSE...HE WAVES THE WHITE FLAG OF SURRENDER...DOES ANYONE CARE?

128 May 9, 2015

"First I tried to draw a comparison picture as to where we are now. What follows of i…"

Alexander Gofen replied Jan 6, 2012 to Time to Break Apart the United States?

128 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Allyson Vinson

"Our Constitution was made only for moral and religious people of the Judeo-Christian…"

Alexander Gofen replied Jan 6, 2012 to Time to Break Apart the United States?

128 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Allyson Vinson

"Dear Emily Elizabeth, Your wrote: These are the REASONS that Constitutional Govern…"

Alexander Gofen replied Nov 22, 2009 to PFA STRATEGY/PLATFORM FOR 2010 - An Effort To Avert Grave Danger

102 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Helen Hermes

"The draft was written not specific enough. The fundamental concepts laying in founda…"

Alexander Gofen replied Nov 22, 2009 to PFA STRATEGY/PLATFORM FOR 2010 - An Effort To Avert Grave Danger

102 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Helen Hermes

"Sorry, the above platform is weak. Here is a draft a Platform more adequate to our s…"

Alexander Gofen replied Nov 18, 2009 to PFA STRATEGY/PLATFORM FOR 2010 - An Effort To Avert Grave Danger

102 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Helen Hermes

"I am Jewish, and I vehemently support the Christian resistance, because I want to pr…"

Alexander Gofen replied Jan 22, 2009 to Resistance Flag?

71 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Occupant Occupant

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service