Constitutional Emergency

PAT MCCORMICK "GO OEAF"'s Discussions (333)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70xwXoTo2PQ"

PAT MCCORMICK "GO OEAF" replied Nov 16, 2010 to WHAT A SUPRISE.....OBAMA UNHINGED

1 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by PAT MCCORMICK "GO OEAF"

"TY FOR YOUR REPLY TWANA....I WAS FLABBERGASTED, NOW I'M JUST PLAIN ANGRY...HOW DARE…"

PAT MCCORMICK "GO OEAF" replied Nov 9, 2010 to THESE CHRISTIANS NEED TO GET OUT TARRED AND FEATHERED

2 Nov 9, 2010

"TRAITOR!!!!"

PAT MCCORMICK "GO OEAF" replied Sep 7, 2010 to OBAMA: THEY TALK ABOUT ME LIKE I'M A DOG

4 Sep 7, 2010

"THIS INFURIATES ME AS WELL. BUT I STILL THINK THAT BO IS PRESIDENT PRETTY WOMAN, "WH…"

PAT MCCORMICK "GO OEAF" replied Sep 7, 2010 to This is BS!!! Islams holding up traffic to pray in the streets of NYC

29 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"EXACTLY RIGHT HARRY, I POST THIS TO ALL THE SITES I AM A MEMBER OF. PLEASE ASK ALL H…"

PAT MCCORMICK "GO OEAF" replied Sep 4, 2010 to THEY HAVE THE CONSTITUTION RIGHT, BUT I QUESTION VETS LOYALTIES.

5 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Ronald Whaley

"I SURE DOES BOGGLE MINE AS WELL...WE ARE FIGHTING ON SO MANY FRONTS AT THE SAME TIME…"

PAT MCCORMICK "GO OEAF" replied Aug 27, 2010 to SHARIAH FOR DUMMIES

6 Aug 27, 2010

"I AGREE TOTALLY HARRY. I HAD EVEN POSTED A STORY ABOUT THE 2 QUARANS BUT I CAN'T FIN…"

6 Aug 27, 2010

"I WAS CLEANING OUT MY EMAIL FILES AND FOUND IT. IT WAS SENT TO ME BY A FRIEND WHO IS…"

PAT MCCORMICK "GO OEAF" replied Aug 27, 2010 to TERRORIST TRAINING CAMPS IN OUR COUNTRY ALLOWED TO FLOURISH BY THE POWERS THAT BE

4 Aug 30, 2010

"THANK YOU MICHAEL FOR YOUR REPLY..IT IS REALLY AN INSULT TO COMPARE SHARIAH LAW TO O…"

6 Aug 27, 2010

"I KNOW...I AM LIVID. OTHER COUNTRIES TELLING ARIZONA HOW TO RUN IT'S STATE...ARGGG.…"

PAT MCCORMICK "GO OEAF" replied Aug 25, 2010 to THE UN HAS NOW BEEN ENLISTED BY OBAMA TO HELP HIM STRAIGHTEN OUT OUR COUNTRY

4 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Louis McCarten

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service