"TRATOR"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 6, 2013 to Viet Nam Veterans Memorial Blocked -

29 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by bruce wade paris

"YEP!"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 6, 2013 to Viet Nam Veterans Memorial Blocked -

29 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by bruce wade paris

"I'M IN HOORAH! ENOUGH!! PSALMS 139:22   19Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: d…"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 5, 2013 to WARNING FROM MARK LEVIN - TOUCH WWII VETS AND SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

21 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"PSALMS 139:19-24   19Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefo…"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 5, 2013 to An Open Letter to the Obama Administration

29 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"Out of 300,000,000 + individual's in this nation, and if just say 1/4 of these were…"

Shane Christiansen replied Sep 30, 2013 to A Very Angry America............

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by James Chad Collins

""TREASON""

Shane Christiansen replied May 31, 2013 to Is Rural Tennessee Becoming the Next Dearborn, Michigan?

17 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"AMEN BROTHER"

Shane Christiansen replied May 17, 2013 to Retired 4 star Admiral Blows Whistle on Benghazi new Evidence

21 May 20, 2013
Reply by John McClain

"AS my brother said 3rd Battalion 27th Marines at Go Noi Island Operation Allen Brook…"

Shane Christiansen replied May 1, 2013 to Breaking: Pentagon Confirms May Court Martial Soldiers Who Share Christian Faith

31 May 6, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Old mickey will regret the day he turned his back on the LORD his last breath here o…"

Shane Christiansen replied May 1, 2013 to Breaking: Pentagon Confirms May Court Martial Soldiers Who Share Christian Faith

31 May 6, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"First and foremost this is the LAND OF THE BRAVE AND THE FREE because of the BRAVE i…"

Shane Christiansen replied Apr 23, 2013 to UH OH!! Hussein Obama is at it again.

2 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service