Constitutional Emergency

Shane Christiansen's Discussions (304)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"I was told the 45 day mark was made, but I must admit I will keep checking to make s…"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 26, 2010 to ARE YOU A DEFENDER OF LIBERTY?

36 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"Just a fallow up after I investigated into the ballots for over seas Military in Ala…"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 26, 2010 to ARE YOU A DEFENDER OF LIBERTY?

36 Oct 29, 2010

"Col. Riley I was HONORABLY DISCHARGED over 33 years ago I will stand alone or toget…"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 25, 2010 to ARE YOU A DEFENDER OF LIBERTY?

36 Oct 29, 2010

"Have been hounding them to no end will get back to work helping had to go in for som…"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 23, 2010 to PBS Sends Senior Editor as Presenter to CAIR Conference on ‘Defaming Islam”

10 Oct 24, 2010

"Well said BROTHER if stand we must then FIGHT we will and we will not stop until all…"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 22, 2010 to Republican congressional candidate says violent overthrow of government is 'on the table'

45 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"Mr. Sewell Your words here are truth and we have people amongst us that qualify, me…"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 22, 2010 to Republican congressional candidate says violent overthrow of government is 'on the table'

45 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"The whole Senate and House need to be cleaned out. Then we the People need to focus…"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 17, 2010 to White House in Crisis - Section 4 of the 25th Amendment likely to be invoked; Obama being shipped out!

45 Oct 24, 2010

"Isnt this Boxer the one who has ties with the Pink group sending funds to Islamic ra…"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 16, 2010 to VFW's PAC Refuses to Pull Endorsements

46 Oct 18, 2010

"A BROTHER of mine informed me after 3 tours in Vietnam with a Marine Recon that Char…"

Shane Christiansen replied Oct 16, 2010 to Congress briefed on rules of engagement

26 Oct 17, 2010

"The whole Administration nees to be tried and Polsi along with Obama, Clinton, Biden…"

Shane Christiansen replied Sep 29, 2010 to The Islamic Chairman, Obama's FBI at Work? ? - For America or Islamofaschism??

18 Oct 29, 2010

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service