Constitutional Emergency

Sue Shehan's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe she was programed to do this.  We cling to the Constitution as well we sho…"

Sue Shehan replied Oct 21, 2013 to Was God Speaking Through Dianne Reidy? Is America Rejecting Warnings to Personal Peril?

18 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Anna Lou Runions

"I think obama is keeping this stirred up on pupose so he can go on with getting swor…"

Sue Shehan replied Jan 11, 2013 to 2nd Amendment

20 Jan 12, 2013

"When I heard on the news today that obama was flying back before congress came back…"

Sue Shehan replied Dec 25, 2012 to GRAVE INFORMATION - Even If Only A Small Part Is Accurate It's A Dire Prediction

52 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Louise Barnes

"This is just plain wrong in so many ways that I just want to scream..............."

Sue Shehan replied Dec 14, 2012 to Staff NCO faces trial in urination video case

23 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by anamaria bustamante

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  WHY HAS CONGRESS ALLOWED HIM TO GET AWAY WITH IT??????????????"

Sue Shehan replied Dec 8, 2012 to Inhofe Talks About the Massive Failure of Military Biofuels with FBN

7 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Jager

"Yes, you must continue it. Were grateful for you and especially for Harry who starte…"

Sue Shehan replied Oct 18, 2012 to Important Information & Question for all PFA Members

75 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Sue Shehan

"He should have been evicted and arrested a long time ago for all the treasonest acts…"

Sue Shehan replied Sep 14, 2012 to Democrats finally admit, in court, Obama not eligible

71 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Robert M Frank

"RIGHT ON HANK! We need more like you standing up and telling it like it is. Can't be…"

Sue Shehan replied Aug 20, 2012 to HANK WILLIAMS - "WE'VE GOT A MUSLIM PRESIDENT" THAT HATES EVERYTHING ABOUT AMERICA

9 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"When will congress and the rest get enough of all this crap and have obama arrested…"

Sue Shehan replied Aug 2, 2012 to Obama Campaign Sues to Restrict Military Voting

23 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Tye

"Look who's talking treason, the great imposter himself. He missed his calling, shoul…"

Sue Shehan replied May 15, 2012 to Obama Threatens 14 US Governors With Immediate Arrest

68 May 18, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service