Constitutional Emergency

Patriot Warrior Joe's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael you said this: : I think being angry is good and speaks volumes to these pro…"

Patriot Warrior Joe replied Aug 22, 2010 to Get Off Your *SS People!!!

31 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by GoodBusiness

"Sorry bout that. The link is everyone: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&am…"

Patriot Warrior Joe replied Apr 1, 2010 to ******BREAKING NEWS****** Army 'showdown' at eligibility corral

3 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by szewski

"Patroits Game all I am going to say to you is something I said in repsonse to what w…"

Patriot Warrior Joe replied Mar 28, 2010 to HOW CLOSE ARE WE TO A CALL TO ARMS

40 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Lawrence Yarborough

"Let me add some more words Glenn Beck said on his radio show today. Please I hope ev…"

Patriot Warrior Joe replied Mar 24, 2010 to HOW CLOSE ARE WE TO A CALL TO ARMS

40 Mar 29, 2010

"From the Glenn Beck radio show today... ..."Let me, let me warn you now in no uncer…"

Patriot Warrior Joe replied Mar 24, 2010 to HOW CLOSE ARE WE TO A CALL TO ARMS

40 Mar 29, 2010

"I just found a very good analysis thesis on the Anti Federalists..The Consitutional…"

Patriot Warrior Joe replied Feb 13, 2010 to What were the Anti Federalist Papers?

11 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by GoodBusiness

"Another book I highly recommend everyone read , is the book by Harlow Giles Unger Am…"

Patriot Warrior Joe replied Feb 13, 2010 to What were the Anti Federalist Papers?

11 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by GoodBusiness

"The more I am reading this book Angel in the Whirlwind, the more I am convinced that…"

11 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by GoodBusiness

"It was not only Washignton that wanted a strong central government, but many of the…"

Patriot Warrior Joe replied Feb 10, 2010 to What were the Anti Federalist Papers?

11 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by GoodBusiness

"During the great debate on the Consitutional Convention, Washington wrote this: 'Th…"

Patriot Warrior Joe replied Feb 10, 2010 to What were the Anti Federalist Papers?

11 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by GoodBusiness

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service