Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged '2nd' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2nd Court of Appeals just infringed on the 2nd Amendment !!!

2nd Court of Appeals, just infringed on 2nd Amendment image: http://cdn3.freedomoutpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/freedomoutpost.jpg

Started by Clois Beckwith

3 Oct 22, 2015

HELP STOP OBAMA'S MENTAL DEFECTIVE LAW TO CONFISCATE OUR GUNS

MILLIONS of people will be affected by this new law, which is to take place in November Need help and bad, to protect our 2nd Amendment.  O…

Started by Patricia Badish

11 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

PFA: American 2nd Declaration of Causes (with Table of Contents)

If you are serious about taking about taking back our country, how about using this upcoming weekend to form or join a "Committee of Safety…

Started by Don T Mashak

4 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

Molon Labe - video

Molon Labe, video   https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-6okfoFbSrUdkVMZ3F6b2VuaDA/edit?usp=sharing Under the Common laws, Governance, and au…

Started by Old Rooster

0 Oct 27, 2013

The Secret Sandy Hook Secrecy Bill

Been wondering what has happened with the Sandy Hook case? Want many of the weird questions settled? The legislature of Connecticut has bee…

Started by Fred A. Miller

0 May 24, 2013

Evidence for Confiscation: 5 examples that show the threat is real

Evidence for Confiscation: 5 examples that show the threat is real (VIDEO) 5/14/13 | by S.H. Blannelberry 109 5148 Gun control activists…

2 May 20, 2013
Reply by Fred A. Miller

SHOULD CHRISTIANS GIVE UP THEIR GUNS?

SHOULD CHRISTIANS GIVE UP THEIR GUNS?   By Chuck Baldwin May 2, 2013 NewsWithViews.com Not since 1775 has a central government in America a…

0 May 2, 2013

For all who are calling your defective mutants in DC and never getting any answers...

This is a video that I placed on my web site and it is getting massive amounts of turn outs.  I am placing this here and hopefully it will…

Started by Mark L Harvey

17 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Mark L Harvey

Obama's Brown Shirts - Civilian National Security Forces - It's Here, Today

I never thought that I would see this day in my lifetime... I do believe that it was the weekend of July 4th of 2008 (could have been the…

Started by Mark L Harvey

0 Mar 30, 2013

1100 Special Ops personell sign on to PROTECT 2nd AMENDMENT

Last month's GUN's Magazine had an article in it about some of our most ELITE SOP's .... Green Berets   Here it is by Velvet Hammer ..... O…

Started by Marty Farrell

0 Feb 26, 2013

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service