Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'America' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inspirational People Of The Las Vegas Shooting

Have you ever really wanted to know about the victims of the Las Vegas shooting, their world is truly inspirational. And people need to no…

Started by Aka Anonymous

0 Oct 24

ISIS Video Las Vegas Shooting Live Leaks

This is a Patriot site, right ? Let me tell you what is going on, the left as you call them, they are also ISIS supporters for open border…

Started by Aka Anonymous

1 Oct 4
Reply by Aka Anonymous

ISIS Terrorist & Weapons Grade Depleted Uranium

Lets see how fast the public opinion changes once they, ISIS Terrorist Use Weapons Grade Depleted Uranium As A Dirty Bomb.   But of course…

Started by Aka Anonymous

2 Jun 19
Reply by Old Rooster

Do You Believe In The Declaration of Independence

My name is Jason, my dad AKA Anonymous, passed away,he asked me to help change things, to let people know, that the British Empire has tak…

Started by Aka Anonymous

1 May 28
Reply by Twana Blevins

Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Magna Carta

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is an independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank, and publisher. In this video, m…

Started by Aka Anonymous

1 May 26
Reply by Michael M. Regan

Patriots For America: Why the US [Central Banking] Federal Reserve (Banking) System Sucks & Must End in 22 Memes & Videos

Patriots For America: #FED Bank Sucks1 @Wikileaks @CPAC #OWS @UniteBlue #BlackLivesMatter @WashingtonDCTEA @BrittPettibone @LouDobbs @Carm…

Started by Don T Mashak

0 Mar 22

A Choice Must Be Made, Trump or Hillary

A Choice Must Be Made, Trump or Hillary to be your President of the United States Of America. It is very rare to find a collective of video…

Started by Aka Anonymous

1 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Steven G. Elliott

Between a rock and a hard place.

Between a rock and a hard place. Most people are familiar with the term “Between a Rock and a Hard Place”. It generally refers to when a p…

Started by Old Rooster

0 Apr 28, 2016

Tea Party Convention Of States Bradley County News

I live in the country in England, and it puts a smile on my face to be called a redneck.  By Tif Morgan, Tea Party Convention Of States, t…

Started by Aka Anonymous

1 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Aka Anonymous

My Anniversary this month

February 2016 will mark the anniversary of when I first arrived in the State of Texas.February 19th, 1960 I arrived at Lackland Air Force B…

Started by Old Rooster

1 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Patriot Vet

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service