Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'American' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anonymous XfactorFiles Blackpilled.com Is Down (Pizzagate)

A Copy and paste from another blog. Comet Ping Pong Pizzagate Conspiracy Theory, This video is Rated (R). We run across the new player, Bl…

Started by Aka Anonymous

0 Sep 30

"Cruz Says 'If Obama Can Do It, So Can I” Part 2

Ted Cruz and His Less Than Desirable “Friends” Recently I was involved in a weekend conference and a very nice young lady heard me in a dis…

Started by Diane Kepus

0 Feb 13, 2016

UPDATE – 66% of Americans now live in a Constitution-FREE Zone.

Constitution Free Zones are what The Department of Homeland Security has established. The federal agency isn't really securing the borders…

Started by Old Rooster

3 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

Declaration of Causes

Hello fellow Patriots. In my humble opinion we should follow that road map for over throwing tyranny that the Founder's laid out for us in…

Started by Don T Mashak

1 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by John V. McDermott

Just One Citizen

Greetings, I live in Charlotte, NC, the city Lord Cornwallis coined "a hornet's nest of rebellion." I am a husband, father and fledgling Ch…

Started by 2nd Overmountain Men

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Steve Thompson

Biden calls for creation of New World Order - now on record

US Vice president Joe Biden calls for the creation of the “New World Order” Thank you Joe, we now have proof straight from the horses mouth…

Started by Old Rooster

0 Apr 7, 2013

Restore America, Restore the Constitution:

Restore America, Restore the Constitution:   Gun control is not the main issue. It is only one part of the over all agenda. Yes – it IS an…

Started by Old Rooster

11 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

HATING CRIME IS NOT A HATE CRIME

Penned By J.B. Williams July 11, 2012 NewsWithViews.com   The United States of America is a nation of self-governed people who believe in…

Started by Twana Blevins

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

29 Somali MUSLIMS indicted for kidnapping, raping, and selling underage white girls IN TENNESSEE & OTHER U.S. STATES

Bare Naked Islam Posted: April 9, 2012 | Author: barenakedislam | Filed under: Children, Islam in America |58 Comments » The indictment s…

Started by Twana Blevins

32 May 12, 2012
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

The Council on Foreign Relations. Who they are plus warnings from two past Presidents

Started by Ray

2 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Clois Beckwith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service