Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'God' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Can God Bless America When They Mock Him and Deny Him

I have been listening to Darrell Matt for a long long time.   He is actually in real estate and in Texas, but should be a preacher.   He is…

Started by Patricia Badish

0 May 11, 2014

The War Against the Military and American Spirit...and the Solution

In the aftermath of our Government’s repeated attempts to disgrace and dishonor our military and veterans, I thought perhaps it was time…

Started by Cynthia J Quinn

2 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Cynthia J Quinn

Only Jesus Christ can fight corruption

I like Judicial Watch. I really do…BUT…there are times when I want to reach out and strangle the unknowing and the unwilling. But, I can’t…

Started by Mark L Harvey

0 Mar 29, 2013

Between a woman and God -Crazed Obama supporter on abortion and taxes

Liberals need to understand that when they are stealing my money, I will cream from the mountain tops what I believe and make sure that my…

Started by Shane S.

0 Sep 10, 2012

Gun bans, global government, NWO ... coming in November! Romney or Obama, does it really matter who wins?

I think it is imporat for all Americans to realize what is REALLY at stake here. This is not just about an election; this post speaks to m…

Started by Terminator Girl

0 Sep 5, 2012

A group of 66 Republican lawmakers is accusing the Air Force of creating “a culture that is hostile toward religion.”

DEFCON HILL GOP lawmakers allege Air Force is ‘hostile toward religion’ By Jeremy Herb - 06/22/12 02:33 PM ET   A group of 66 Republican…

Started by Twana Blevins

16 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Mike

Coral Ridge Hour Government: A Fearful Master

I am not aware how Christian all members are or whether or not members do watch Coral Ridge on regular bases. Please take 20-25 minutes of…

Started by Jan Knepper

2 Jul 10, 2010

Our Future...

As I write this, I come to you a humbled man. I have realized a powerful truth, a hopeful truth, and the only truth we should focus on. I h…

Started by ShadowPatriot

1 Jul 10, 2010

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service