Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'Hillary' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If Indicted, Can Hillary Prevail?

I did some exploratory digging to get a somewhat cogent answer to that question, and , in brief, here is what I found so far: First, whi…

Started by Jim Delaney

1 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by John M Foley

Trump In Bed With Hillary Clinton ~ Delaware Loophole

Nothing makes me sadder to have to break this news to you, we really should think again about backing Trump.  I found out this morning that…

Started by Michael Angelo Giounotti

2 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Michael Angelo Giounotti

HILLARY CLINTON - KGB/CIA MIKHAIL KRYZHANOVSKY 2016

Started by Mikhail Kryzhanovsky

0 May 20, 2014

Dems walk out of Benghazi hearings before family members of victims speak.

Dems walk out of Benghazi hearings before family members of victims are allowed to speak.http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/09/

Started by Old Rooster

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Old Rooster

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON: LIAR, GLOBALIST TRAITOR

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON: LIAR, GLOBALIST TRAITOR     By: Devvy May 26, 2013 NewsWithViews.com There is much speculation whether or not Hilla…

Started by Fred A. Miller

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Fred A. Miller

HOW ROMNEY CAN KO OBAMA IN MONDAY DEBATE

By JB Williams   The final 2012 presidential debate is scheduled for this coming Monday evening and the subject will be Foreign Policy. T…

Started by Twana Blevins

8 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Katy

UN Vote on Small Arms Treaty fails, US says it needs more time.

7/27/2012 UN Small Arms Treaty Update:  This is the latest news that I have, Friday 7/27/2012, 11:32pm. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201

Started by Old Rooster

20 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Louise Barnes

UN resolutions adopted WITHOUT A VOTE

The majority of UN General Assembly resolutions are adopted without a vote. Researching the United Nations member voting records: What I’m…

Started by Old Rooster

15 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

ARE DEMOCRATS PREPARING TO JETTISON OBAMA AND BIDEN?

Chandlers Watch     Penned By J.B. Williams June 19, 2012 Last week I presented a realistic look at Romney’s 2012 chances. That analysis…

Started by Twana Blevins

12 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Shavager

Saudi Arabia to Lead UN Counter Terrorism Initiative

American Thinker   By Brooke Goldstein and Zack Kousnetz  If the UN were to form an anti-terrorism group dedicated to attacking the menac…

Started by Twana Blevins

12 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Cheryl Jensen

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service