All Discussions Tagged 'House' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This dickhead and his lieutenants needs to be fired.....

This Bastard, the Speaker of the TEXAS house, and his lieutenants below need to be fired ASAP, they never wanted the bill for Constitutiona…

Started by Clois Beckwith

1 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

BILL IN THE HOUSE NEEDS OUR ATTENTION! ANYONE GAME?

H.R. 1205: American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2015 There is finally a congressman that is determined to respect and protect the rights…

Started by Patricia Badish

6 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Patricia Badish

5 Steps to break up Washington DC

I have been putting into thought why it is we can not seem to control our own government so I designed a plan based upon what our founding…

Started by Allan Emigh

2 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Allan Emigh

CONGRESS NOT NEEDED: OBAMA CAN BE ARRESTED FOR IMPERSONATING AN OFFICER!

CONGRESS NOT NEEDED: OBAMA CAN BE ARRESTED FOR IMPERSONATING AN OFFICER!

Started by Crystal R. Starheart

0 Apr 13, 2015

WHITE HOUSE IS MAKING THEMSELVES EXEMPT FROM FOIA REQUESTS

THE WHITE HOUSE HAS ESSENTIALLY MADE THEMSELVES EXEMPT FROM FOIA REQUESTS AS WELL AS INDEPENDENT CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS : WHITE HOUSE EXEM…

Started by Crystal R. Starheart

1 Mar 19, 2015

Look who's in the White House now

LOOK WHOS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.   There are no surprises here for those of us who saw it coming. The rest of you deserve it.   Arif Alikha…

Started by Old Rooster

3 May 6, 2013
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

White House Hack Attack Chinese hackers break in to White House military office network in charge of the president’s nuclear football

I'm thinking.............NOT AN ACCIDENT BUT AN ENABLING OF THE ENEMY. Twana _________________________________________________ The Free B…

Started by Twana Blevins

2 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Dann Gravett

The true measure of the narcissist in our White House

Chinese revolution and Mao Zedong; Aka Mao Tse-tung, 12/26/1893 – 9/9/1976 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong Mao Zedong, also transli…

Started by Old Rooster

2 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

NC Rep. Byran Holloway supports NC H.R. 982 to Oppose NDAA thanks to Nullify-NDAA

Author: Brian D. Hill Source: USWGO Alternative News Note: To read to the written response (Email Record) visit the USWGO Public Records Ar…

Started by Brian Hill

0 May 23, 2012

Does Soros have a horse in this race?

Many of us seen the email going around that is reported to be written by a CBS reporter about George Soros and his efforts to kill the USA.…

Started by Old Rooster

0 Feb 28, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service