Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'Law' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PFA: Minnesota MNSure releases more meaningless Obamacare (ACA) numbers

Recent news articles in Minnesota have announced the success of MNSure and a dramatic plunge in the uninsured rate under Obamacare. The pr…

Started by Don T Mashak

0 Jun 21, 2014

PFA: Global Warming - First 80F at Minneapolis Airport in nearly 8 months

For many years now, any time any location in the world experienced more than a few days of above 90F weather, the Meteorologists would ri…

Started by Don T Mashak

0 Jun 10, 2014

PFA: Who establishes Truth in America?

This writer is so amazed at how diverse the "truth" that individuals in Social Media think they have established for themselves, that he f…

Started by Don T Mashak

0 Jun 4, 2014

Declaration of Causes

Hello fellow Patriots. In my humble opinion we should follow that road map for over throwing tyranny that the Founder's laid out for us in…

Started by Don T Mashak

1 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by John V. McDermott

It is time to defend our nation, our Constitution, our freedoms and liberty.

References and additional reading; Education for the masses. It is time to defend our nation, our Constitution, our freedoms and liberty.…

Started by Old Rooster

1 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Peter Krauss

Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs

Just thought it might be a good idea to repost something that I received just after 9/11 . It is always a good reference piece so that we u…

Started by Marty Farrell

4 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by william e grant

NATURAL LAW IS THE CORNERSTONE OF FREEDOM

By J.B. Williams September 7, 2013 NewsWithViews.com Are our most fundamental inalienable rights, Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happines…

Started by JB

7 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Robert James Burkholder

The Secret Sandy Hook Secrecy Bill

Been wondering what has happened with the Sandy Hook case? Want many of the weird questions settled? The legislature of Connecticut has bee…

Started by Fred A. Miller

0 May 24, 2013

Texas Rep (D) Yvonne Davis takes aim at sheriffs and police who refuse to obey obama orders.

Folks, I've posted this out here in the general discussions section and not in the Texas pages because this kind of legislation will spread…

Started by Old Rooster

3 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Old Rooster

Obama setting up State of Emergency - Martial Law

Obama setting up State of Emergency - Martial Law Drudge Report 9/14/2012: 8:38pm CST FULL BLOWN CRISIS http://www.drudgereport.com/North D…

Started by Old Rooster

0 Sep 14, 2012

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service